Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?

Go down 
+6
Gilbert
Troublezone
Glower
Fat Freddy
James B.
10 posters

Best Tune on Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?
Sweet Leaf
Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap12%Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
After Forever (Including The Elegy)
Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap24%Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Embryo
Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap0%Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Children of the Grave
Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap12%Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
The Haunting
Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap0%Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Orchid
 0% [ 0 ]
Step Up
 0% [ 0 ]
Lord of this World
 0% [ 0 ]
Solitude
 0% [ 0 ]
Deathmask
 0% [ 0 ]
Into the Void
Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap52%Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 52% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Empty
PostSubject: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 8:15 am

Going by my original American vinyl issue. Songs as listed.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 8:15 am

After Forever

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 8:19 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
After Forever

Solid headbanger

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 9:38 am

Sweet Leaf.
Ozzy singing, “ I love you “ !
“ oh, you know it “

AA, DC#C,…..CD ( guitar chords )
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 11:14 am

This is probably my favorite Sabbath album (and arguably the heaviest of the 70’s era). I chose Into the Void, but I could’ve also went with Lord of this World or After Forever.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 11:47 am

There are a few songs on there I've never even heard of. surprised

Out of the ones I do know, Into The Void.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 12:05 pm

007 wrote:

Agreed! My version doesn’t have some of those tracks. Very weird.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 1:31 pm

007 wrote:

As stated, song listing from my original U.S. release. It is Warner Brothers with green label.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 3:28 pm

Children of the grave.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 4:01 pm

I chose After Forever. This is my favorite Sabbath album and could have picked just about any song from it.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 4:36 pm

Sweet Leaf
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 5:28 pm

James B. wrote:
007 wrote:

As stated, song listing from my original U.S. release. It is Warner Brothers with green label.

I only own this on cd. I've never seen the vinyl version anywhere. I'm curious what those other tunes sound like. Time to do some digging.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 6:23 pm

James B. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
After Forever

Solid headbanger

it's not just my favorite song on this album, it's my favorite Sabbath song, period Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 10:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
James B. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
After Forever

Solid headbanger

it's not just my favorite song on this album, it's my favorite Sabbath song, period Very Happy

Do you like the Deliverance cover?

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:39 am

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
James B. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
After Forever

Solid headbanger

Do you like the Deliverance cover?

Of course! Esp. when they drop that lil' bit of "Symptom of the Universe" riff in the middle...

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 9:30 am

Used to laugh at "soap on the rope" commercials due to the line in "After Forever" regarding the Pope. I choose that tune, BTW. Oh yeah, Stryper does a decent cover as well (IMHDO).

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 6:19 pm

Children of the Grave barely over Into the Void.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 1:35 am

Into the Void, followed by Children of the Grave.

My favorite Ozzy-era Sabbath album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Tune on the Master of Reality Album by Black Sabbath?
Page 1 of 1