Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"

Go down 
+10
Glower
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
nevermore
mc666
Wrecked Neck
James B.
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Empty
PostSubject: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 12:09 am

Same as other thread. Tune...? Album...? Band...?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:09 am

Black Sabbath! No other band in the world is more important to metal than them. Anyone disagrees is wrong.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:55 am

Brodequin

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 9:56 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Sabbath! No other band in the world is more important to metal than them. Anyone disagrees is wrong.

So in Arizona, "most important" and "favorite" mean the same thing? Laughing very hard
 Afterall, that was the question scratch

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 12:48 pm

James B. wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

So in Arizona, "most important" and "favorite" mean the same thing? Laughing very hard
 Afterall, that was the question scratch
No, in Arizona it's not expected to remember one day to the next on account of the sun frying all brain cells, thus if said question isn't repeated, a true Arizonan wouldn't know there ever was such a question asked in the first place. DUH!!!

Oh who am i kidding, all the drugs and alcohol fried my brain years ago, nothing to do with the sun. I suffer from CRS...can't remember shit Laughing very hard

Having said that, I'd say Sabbath s still my choice as being my favorite "B" band. So either way, suck it!  lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 12:55 pm

In prison, CRS stands for Cavity Rectum Search

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 12:56 pm

Black Sabbath!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:05 pm

If I only include the studio output from the 1970 debut to "Born Again" in 83. My choice would be Sabbath too.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:16 pm

James B. wrote:
I'll take your word for it.  Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" 37951
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:19 pm

James B. wrote:
If I only include the studio output from the 1970 debut to "Born Again" in 83. My choice would be Sabbath too.
I'd mostly agree with that, but they had some good stuff after that era too. Tony Martin albms are decent, and The Devil you know was great, plus Dehuminizer also great. 13 was pretty good too, so actually I totally disagree lol
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:24 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
James B. wrote:
I'll take your word for it.  Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" 37951

Just making stuff up for humor purposes

Regarding prison, CRT probably stands for Can' t Rehabilitate Stupidity?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:29 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
I'd mostly agree with that, but they had some good stuff after that era too. Tony Martin albms are decent, and The Devil you know was great, plus Dehuminizer also great. 13 was pretty good too, so actually I totally disagree lol
Thought I was the local contrarian Laughing very hard

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 3:03 pm

Bride and Blind Guardian tie.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 4:35 pm

James B. wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Thought I was the loco contrarian Laughing very hard

Fixed! And that you are!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 5:15 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Bride and Blind Guardian tie.

Dig Bride up to "Drop", not familiar with stuff they did after that, nor am I familiar with Blind Guardian. They are one of those, "heard of... not heard them" bands.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 5:18 pm

mc666 wrote:
Brodequin

Sounds like something the EPA would give you a fine for illegally dumping Laughing very hard

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 5:27 pm

After much contemplation (for me), this time I choose a tune as my favorite.

"Beyond The Realms Of Death"

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 7:06 pm

Unlike "A", "B" isn't really a popular band letter for me. I think I probably have more Blackmore's Night albums than any other "B" band but not only are they definitely not metal or hard rock but I've also sort of bailed on them and they've increasingly ditched the "renaissance influence" and now just sound like a pop band.

So all that being said, I'm going with a song this time around. It's one that comes up a lot on the 32 gig microdisc I listen to on shuffle on my daily walks:

"Bang Go The Bells" by Babylon A.D. (yeah they're a "B" band and the first one is great but for me that's about where it stops)

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 9:09 pm

Barren Cross - just cuz I happened to listen to them today.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 9:58 pm

Black Sabbath!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 10:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Barren Cross - just cuz I happened to listen to them today.

They were great. I even dig "Rattle Your Cage"

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 8:43 am

For me, instantly, I thought of BETSY.
I love that album. Bought it when it first came out.
HELLION was darker. BETSY was rowdier.
Her voice was so piercing. Still listen to them.
One of those albums that I could sing along to every lyric.
I bought BITCH but sadly, no way, was it even close.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 11:47 am

Black Sabbath immediately springs to mind.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 11:55 am

Just to name something beyond the obvious: Blackened
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Bad Brains.....you guys already took Black Sabbath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"   Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's Program Brought To You By The Letter "B"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next