Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your take on this?

Go down 
+2
Wrecked Neck
James B.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

What is your take on this? Empty
PostSubject: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 10:32 am

Hopefully we can do different topics, who knows? Laughing very hard

First off, brand spanking new from the IRS website: (Paraphrased) If you have any income from illicit activity, such as drug dealing, that must be reported on your return. If you have stolen from anybody, you must report stolen items at full market value unless you return items to owner within the tax year.

So who is gonna do that Laughing very hard

My take:  If you get busted for slinging dope, for example, the IRS  will then be able to tax you on what you got caught with.  If you steal a generator from a construction site, trade it for a $50 bag, and get caught. The IRS will tax you for the full cost of that generator. Of course, it will apply to any and all unlawful gains.

What is your take on it?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 12:15 pm

Makes sense to me, because as you know drug dealers are upstanding citizens and will always follow the rules of law. It's not like they're drug dealers or anything. Quit being so judgemental ffs lol
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 12:24 pm

I could be wrong, but I would imagine that drug dealers don't bother to file tax returns.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 4:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I could be wrong, but I would imagine that drug dealers don't bother to file tax returns.

Guess what?
You don't have to file a return to owe $ to the IRS. My point is they could  "tax" you regardless of filing and/or conviction of theft or distribution charges. Jurisdictions "seize" assets after arrest, regardless of innocence of guilt and keep it in drug cases already. Does anyone expect the status quo to change Laughing very hard  Just another means of ripping people off.without due process.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 6:43 pm

In that case, the government needs to get to work and report all the income and property they've stolen from "we the people" all these years.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 11:47 am

Onward We Rock :headbanger:I

So... With the history between the Biden family & Ukraine. Isn't it interesting and/or convenient that there might be a war happening there? Bombs, missles, bullets, and artillery shells sure can make evidence disappear. Ya know, certain people getting killed, as well as documents & servers burning up in the carnage. Those pesky Russians :lmao:I

After our government invaded and occupied a handful of sovereign nations the last two to three decades over lies, who the F are we to say anything to anybody?

Ironic, the same people shouting "defund the police" are cool with our government policing the world.

What is your take?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 11:58 am

James B. wrote:
Onward We Rock :headbanger:I

So... With the history between the Biden family & Ukraine. Isn't it interesting and/or convenient that there might be a war happening there? Bombs, missles, bullets, and artillery shells sure can make evidence disappear. Ya know, certain people getting killed, as well as documents & servers burning up in the carnage. Those pesky Russians :lmao:I

After our government invaded and occupied a handful of sovereign nations the last two to three decades over lies, who the F are we to say anything to anybody?

Ironic, the same people shouting "defund the police" are cool with our government policing the world.

What is your take?

This is the same bs they have always done when they want to distract from a scandal. Biden is a failure and they want to take the focus off his blatant cognitive issues.

Trump was the only president in decades that didn’t start a war.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 1:00 pm

Don't forget Hillary was just itching to start a war with Russia, and I'm sure if she had won we would be balls deep in an all out war right now. But don't worry folks, war is peace...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 3:47 pm

I think this post from the Erie County Sheriff says it all:

What is your take on this? Screen10

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 2:23 pm

So...

Ukrainian Leader in video stating no Russian troops at their border. Biden is sending thousands of troops to Poland  Is their really a threat? Is a war a way to get the current narrative changed away from failing WuFlu agenda & the rise in anti- authoritarian protests globally?

What is your take?

PostSubject: Re: What is your take on this?   What is your take on this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your take on this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: