Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beast in Black-thoughts?

Go down 
+6
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
Lari
scottmitchell74
Hadley
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

Beast in Black-thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 3:13 pm

Anton Kabanen's post Battle Beast band, whats everyone think? While they do go overboard on the keyboards and synths, it gives them a unique sound.

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 3:20 pm

I like them quite a bit. I have one of their albums and the whole thing is very good.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 3:27 pm

I've heard Berserker and From Hell With Love. Both were quality stuff. Earworms all over. This guy can write catchy stuff that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 3:43 pm

Love this band. Their latest album is awesome.

Quality songwriting and lots of instantly memorable songs.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 6:35 pm

You probably wouldn't like my thoughts on what I just heard. Like grandma used to say, if you don't have anything nice to say, then it's best not to say anything at all. So my thoughts are this...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 6:38 pm

First time I heard them.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 7:35 pm

First I've heard of them. As others have said the songs are very memorable but unfortunately the heavy use of synths pretty much ruins it for me. It sounds too much like something from the 80s.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 2:26 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Love this band. Their latest album is awesome.

Quality songwriting and lots of instantly memorable songs.

my thoughts as well! I really enjoy their music and find myself listening to their catalog routinely

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 3:00 am

When Anton left Battle Beast, he took all the quality and musicianship with him.

I slowly ended up losing interest in Battle Beast.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 11:46 pm

Gilbert wrote:
When Anton left Battle Beast, he took all the quality and musicianship with him.

I slowly ended up losing interest in Battle Beast.

Seriously? As much as I love Beast in Black, I find Battle Beast to be better. They're heavier and have more memorable songs.

Can't wait for the new album this Friday.

And as insanely good as Yannis is on vocals, Noora blows me away. Personally I'm glad that Anton split because we now have two killer bands.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 2:32 am

I enjoyed the first four Battle Beast albums. Will check out the new one.

Who knows, i might end up ordering it.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 10:12 am

No More Hollywood Endings, their fifth album, is their weakest for sure. It's got a few great songs, but the rest just don't have the hooks that are on all the other albums. And there are a few super-boring ballads and the absolutely godawful "Endless Summer."

But nothing as cringey as some of the dance pop shit on the latest Beast in Black.

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 1:15 pm

They have 5 albums already? Five?! They just started, like, a year ago or so... maybe two, three, four years ago?

EDIT: oh no, wait, we're talking Battle Beast all of a sudden. Yes, I can imagine they have five albums by now.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 2:15 pm

Lari wrote:
They have 5 albums already? Five?! They just started, like, a year ago or so... maybe two, three, four years ago?

EDIT: oh no, wait, we're talking Battle Beast all of a sudden. Yes, I can imagine they have five albums by now.

Beast in Black has three, so they're not wasting any time. Both bands are putting out a new album every two years, seemingly around the same time.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 12:07 pm

Smith/Kotzen - Better Days Ahead
deadhorse - Peaceful Death And Pretty Flowers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast in Black-thoughts?   Beast in Black-thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beast in Black-thoughts?
Page 1 of 1