Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?

Go down 
+6
Lari
James B.
Fat Freddy
mc666
Troublezone
DallasBlack
10 posters

Yes
Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Vote_lcap13%Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
No
Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Vote_lcap50%Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Oh lord!
Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Vote_lcap37%Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 10:54 pm

Aparently Alex Skolnick is working on a rap project. Wondering what people's thoughts on that are. as for me all I could thing of is a line repeated by Leela in Futureama when something stupid came up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC1kv1FL2Lg&ab_channel=JAILBREAK-BOB

Why? Well because, a) it's just an excuse to berate and hate on conservatives like me, b) a man in his 50s known for heavy metal and jazz creating a rap album just screams pathetic mid-life crisis (like pro wrestler Randy Savage years ago), and c) I can't stand most rap.

Even if I agreed with his politics, I would pass this by. He is one of my favorite guitar players, I just want to hear him shred. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 11:36 pm

I’ve been aware of his so-called rapping. It’s terrible… maybe it’s amusing for far-left Libs such as himself. He really just looks like a moron and he shows his unwavering bias. I still love his guitar solos with Testament, but I really don’t care for his personality and politics at all.

DallasBlack likes this post

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 am

I'll stick with Tom MacDonald.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 10:34 am

Politics aside, that was just... ugh.

As white rappers go, "Skoly-D" makes Vanilla Ice sound like Chuck D.
(Side note to Alex: wearing a RUN DMC shirt doesn't make ya "street," G.)

Yeesh, bring back Dee Dee King aka Dee Dee Ramone. All is forgiven.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 11:34 am

I miss the quiet and humble Alex Skolnick from the early days. This activist imposter must go!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 11:51 am

It seems like after he released his biography book, he has become obnoxious in some ways. He suddenly “grew a set” and even dissed (pun intended) some of his Testament bandmates. Maybe it was his rebirth as a angry liberal moron. He literally has no qualms with Biden or the way he is destroying the country. One year out of office… and this guy is still yapping or “rapping” about Trump. I suspect mid-life crisis.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 2:05 pm

Have no interest in rap, regardless who does it Laughing very hard

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 2:43 pm

Get a load of all the nut swinging YouTube comments telling Alex how great this video is.

Alex must have stayed up all night making all those sock puppet accounts and posting all those comments Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6335

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 3:29 pm

Yes. I love Skolnick. He is my man crush.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 2:26 pm

I can't imagine this is serious. He must be trolling people. It's SO bad! And I love rap, would have no issues with anyone doing it well, but this dude went straight old-school hip hop...and it's garbage. Like, not even a little bit good.

And it's not even funny or interesting. I just don't get it. If he's trolling...well, I guess he's succeeded. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 3:43 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I can't imagine this is serious. He must be trolling people.

Of course he is. I doubt he thinks this will be his next big meal ticket...

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 4:38 pm

Alex might be autistic.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 9:06 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Alex might be autistic.

Nope. Just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 9:17 pm

nevermore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Alex might be autistic.

Nope. Just stupid.

That dumbass sure can play guitar! He should stick to that…
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 6:25 am

Troublezone wrote:

Agreed. This project is just....weird.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 11:12 am

Troublezone wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Alex might be autistic.

Nope. Just stupid.

I agree
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 7:22 pm

He's lost his damn mind!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 10:23 pm

Lurideath wrote:
He's lost his damn mind!

He’s “woke”. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick?   Anybody Interested In A Rap Project With Alex Skolnick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1