Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?

Go down 
+3
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
James B.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12590

Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Empty
PostSubject: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 1:26 am

Me... Yes I did!

Soft Cell & X in 1981

My  Stones "Dragon" Tour jersey got puked on, security nabbed my chamber pipe (with Indica bud inside), and my Baja bug got keyed in the lot. I took her out again, she came to a Hell's Angels BBQ with me the next week-end. Our last date.

Anybody else?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 6:15 am

lol!

I took my wife to see Alan Jackson and Martina McBride once years ago, does that count?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 8:02 am

James B. wrote:
Me... Yes I did!

Soft Cell & X in 1981

My  Stones "Dragon" Tour jersey got puked on, security nabbed my chamber pipe (with Indica bud inside), and my Baja bug got keyed in the lot. I took her out again, she came to a Hell's Angels BBQ with me the next week-end. Our last date.

Anybody else?

That’s a negative.
Why do you think your car got keyed? Seems like a lot of bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 8:07 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
lol!

I took my wife to see Alan Jackson and Martina McBride once years ago, does that count?

Did you wear boots and join in a huge line dance? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 9:21 am

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
lol!

Did you wear boots and join in a huge line dance? Laughing very hard

No, but I spent more time looking at all the girls in the audience wearing Daisy Dukes and tiny tee shirts than at the stage Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 11:04 am

Well, I took my wife to see her countrywoman Rhianna and...it was okay. I saw more skin there than you would at the beach. My wife grinned and said, "go ahead and look."
Okay?? 🤷‍� (I did!)
Also took wifey to Kirk Franklin concert and it was also okay. At the end he said, "this one's for the Aprils" and commenced to headbang through a surprisingly thoroughly metal tune.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12590

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 11:36 am

Troublezone wrote:

Maybe it being a banged up Baja parked in Pasadena where all the preppies drove dropped California Bugs painted to match their favorite pastel Izod Lacoste knit? Laughing very hard

Maybe it was the Mr. Zogg's or Man I Need Van's stickers in the back window?  Laughing very hard

Maybe somebody figured out it belonged to the long haired dude?  Laughing very hard

Or maybe it was somebody else my date threw up on?
It wasn't just me Laughing very hard

In other words, I have no clue why somebody did it \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25771

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 1:42 pm

Yep. I let a girl talk me into going to see Kid Rock. lol!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 6:08 pm

My wife is a country fan, so yes, I've had a chick force me to go see many crappy bands.

I went to see Billy Joel and The Moody Blues with a former girlfriend. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 6:31 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Maybe it being a banged up Baja parked in Pasadena where all the preppies drove dropped California Bugs painted to match their favorite pastel Izod Lacoste knit? Laughing very hard

I think you just described the movie “The Outsiders”. Laughing very hard
Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Fa6f5e10
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Only one strong enough to drag me to shitty concerts was my wife. Worse one by far was The Cure. I wanted to blow my brains out about half way thru it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Only one strong enough to drag me to shitty concerts was my wife. Worse one by far was The Cure. I wanted to blow my brains out about half way thru it.

Boys Don’t Cry! lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 8:53 pm

I stand corrected. I did go once to a concert by a crappy new alternative band called “Glass Animals” with my gf.

Hated it big time!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 9:53 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Boys Don’t Cry!  lol!
Metal head boys do when they're stuck at a Cure show lol There wasn't even much eye candy to look at. Lots of chicks, lots of fugly chicks! Got hit on my some old broad twice my age. Even tried to grab my junk lol Made sense, I was probably the only straight guy there. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?   Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever went to a concert to see a crappy band cause of a chick?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: