Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games Empty
PostSubject: For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games   For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:49 pm

I already own a PS3, so mine plays PS1 and PS2 games. I think this is a bad decision on Sony's part. What is your stance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games   For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:52 pm

I owned a PS1 and 2, but have sold them off. However, I'd probably be annoyed to spend money on a PS3 that wasn't backwards compatible. Of course, the solution is to just not sell the PS2. So it's not so bad, I guess. I also play RPGs, so they don't offer much in replay value.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games   For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:38 pm

I think that it is pretty lame of Sony and that is why I have become a Xbox 360 person. I loved the PS2 and I still play it, but as for new consoles, to me Xbox has more to offer in price, games and online play/content. IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games   For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:59 am

I'd be annoyed if I played video games anymore, but they are LOW on my priority list and the only way I'd start playing again is if I get a good paying job that gives me a lot of off time. Maybe If I become a trucker I'll start up again (limited with 8 hrs. of driving time a day and freight hold ups, they have a lot of time to kill).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games   For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:18 pm

i have a ps2 and 1 which i both use so i would not find it a problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games   For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the video gamers: The new PS3 doesn't play PS1/PS2 games
Page 1 of 1