Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's

Go down 
+12
Metal Misfit
ThrashedOutCobra33
the sentinel
MetalRob331
Fat Freddy
iamrockerfun
Smindas
TheGooch
Required Fields
mc666
scottmitchell74
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:46 pm

She was the one who married Marilyn Manson a while back.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:48 am

I thought Marilyn Manson married Dita Von Teese (great name dont you think)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:07 am

DallasBlack wrote:
She was the one who married Marilyn Manson a while back.

Did they ever actually get married? I thought they broke up before it actually happened. Whatever.

I read a great story about Rose McGowan awhile ago... when she was dating Marilyn Manson she went with him to an MTV Awards show or some similar red carpet event and Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the creators of "South Park" were there as well. Trey and Matt figured they might be able to hit her up for a voice cameo on "South Park" so they walk up to her and say "Hi, we're Trey Parker and Matt Stone, we do South Park," and Rose sez "Hi guys, I'm Rose MacGowan and I do Marilyn Manson."

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:10 am

its not like that something to boast about cos marilyn manson is.....(i will keep my opinion of him to myself i think)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:01 am

I stand corrected, they were engaged but never married because of, and I quote "lifestlye differences".
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:08 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I stand corrected, they were engaged but never married because of, and I quote "lifestlye differences".

In other words, Rose came to her senses and bailed on the little freak. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:50 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

In other words, Rose came to her senses and bailed on the little freak. Smile

and who could blame her!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:16 am

Since this place has grown quite a bit since I started this thread, I thought I'd revise it (actually the real reason is that since it's summer and there are hot chicks all over the place, I was reminded of this). Sorry to any female posters here, but after all most of us are guys. To revive it I will post another 10 apart from my top 10 (in no particular order):

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Bryce_dallas_howardBryce Howard (The Village, Lady In The Water, and Spiderman 3-Oppie must have a good looking wife to have produced her)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 X63130897630577902Liv Tyler (another hottie with an ugly father-the hottest elf in history)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Emily_Procter_closeupEmily Procter (the best thing about CSI: Miami-love that southern accent)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Jane%20Leeves-LRS-005014Jane Leeves (I used to be crazy about Daphne Moon, especially her accent-I love British accents and hers is the best ever, even if it was faked-she's British but she exaggerated her accent on the show)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Charlize_theron_250Charlize Theron ('nuff said)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Sarah_SilvermanSarah Silverman (just something so irresistable about her-one of the cutest chicks I've ever seen)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Mena%20Suvari-LRS-010512Mena Suvari (my favorite part of American Pie-cute and petite)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Alexis10Alexis Bledel (the only one who could rival Zooey in the beautiful eyes department-I'd put her in my top 10 after her)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Graham_heather1Heather Grahm (if I could change my top 10 I'd put her in it because I forgot how irresistable she is to me-I could barley stand it watching her in Ausin Powers)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 TN_brittany_daniel_1Brittany Daniel (Joe Dirt was a lucky S.O.B.-my favorite part of that movie was her)

There are many more but those are the only ones I can stand to post (any more browsing and I'll need a cold shower). Honorable mentions: Sandra Bullock, Shannon Elizabeth, Stacy Kiebler (former WWE diva), Anna Paquin (Rouge from X-Men), Bridget Fonda, Catherine Zeta Jones, Helen Hunt, Jennifer Connelly (made the last Hulk movie-not the current one-bearable, so hot), Jenna Elfman (Darma from Darma & Gregg), Kristen Dunst, Melissa Joan Hart, Winona Ryder, Anna Faris (Cindy from the Scary Movies, so damn cute), and many many more (this list is long enough).
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:39 am

Kate Beckinsale
Jessica Alba
Jennifer Beil
Elisha Cuthbert
Eliza Dushku
Alyssa Milano
Carmon Elektra
Jenny Mccarthy
Alicia Silverstone
Megan Fox
Rachel Taylor

thats 11 but o well those are off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 pm

great choices there dallas. gotta love Emily, Sarah, & Heather.

Sarah is just as hilarious as she is sexy.

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:03 pm

Quote :
Emily Procter (the best thing about CSI: Miami-love that southern accent)

Funny! Her voice is the #1 thing I can't stand about CSI Miami!

Quote :
Bryce Howard

I marvel as well that Ron Howard help produce this human. She's just super good looking.

Nice list DB (however lacking in pigmentation it is! Wink )

Jest messing with you!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:57 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Emily Procter (the best thing about CSI: Miami-love that southern accent)

Funny! Her voice is the #1 thing I can't stand about CSI Miami!
aw, c'mon. her accent is totally sexy. i guess i'm a sucker for southern ladies though since i moved to Tennessee.

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:40 am

Not sexy, and not realistic (In my opinion). It's not the Southern thing, it's how she does it. It's a shame, because she's fairly good looking. That voice, though.....

Living in West Texas the Southern accent is a bitter/sweet thing. Some of it sounds so extreme that it seems contrived. What amazes me about the guys I work with is that two people raised in the same city have such wildly differing accents. It's bizarre.

Back to hotties:

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrr
A new favorite - Megan Fox

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Robin_Meade_0180_nl

Favorite/hottest news chick! Robin Meade

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 1209559502aliciaangellola

I was lukewarm on Alicia Keys until I saw her wearing this on Letterman. Talk about hip-to-waste ratio!!

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Jessica_biel

A modern materpiece.

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Carol

My new favorite athlete. I can't find a good pic of her running, but if she gets a tad faster she'll be a household name (at least in Track circles) (Carol Rodriguez)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:04 am

1: Isla Fischer

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Isla-fisher

2. Shania:

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Shania_twain

3: Rose McGowan

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Al-Pacino-Romancing-Rose-McGowan-3

4. Angie Everhart
Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Angie-everhart-dui

5: Jennifer Aniston (not the normal beauty, but so American)

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Jennifer_aniston-5410
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:26 am

Quote :
5: Jennifer Aniston (not the normal beauty, but so American)

My wife and I went to The Breakup when it came out and she was impressed with this woman. I think it's the one chance of.....yeah, nevermind! Shocked

I just wish she would have kept her ethinc nose!!!!! Curse the surgeries!! It's not a fetish, but I find that on a woman who's already good looking a large(r) nose adds to the look!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:38 am

I agree with you on Robin Meade, bro.

Another one is Julie Banderas. You know she's hot because she looks like a complete smurfette, and she's still smoking.

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Julie+banderas+and+greg+jarett
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:59 am

Good one!

I find fox News to be babe-tastic and quite obvious about it.

I love/agree that News women areshould be hot. All things being equal, I like having news told to me by eye-candy. However, just once I want a national news outlet to have one 300# woman on staff, just for novelty's sake. (local news doesn't count, as you take what you get. Our local news ranges from knock-outs to wretched)

I find that the major news networks even go way out of their way to find hot looking "experts" whether they're talking money, travel, medicine...whatever. Again, good but also a slightly annoying trend.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:34 pm

I am infatuated with Ashley Banfield from Court/Tru tv's, new Hollywood Heat show. I am a sucker for the "hot chick in glasses" look. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Sentinel!! :worthless:
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:33 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I just wish she would have kept her ethinc nose!!!!! Curse the surgeries!! It's not a fetish, but I find that on a woman who's already good looking a large(r) nose adds to the look!!

That is always a pet peeve I have with people in the world of Hollywood and popular music. Many of the women are beautiful just the way they are and don't need to go to those extremes. An example is Ashlee Simpson. I always thought she was pretty damn cute the way she was but she went and had a nose job, she was fine just the way she was IMO. I have more respect for women who keep their natural beauty. An example of that is Milla Jovovich, one of the hottest women in existence IMO. She is pretty flat chested but has refused to get implants and I have a high regard for her in that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:51 am

The babe of the century

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Isla-fisher

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 91_isla_fisher_3034
Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Fisher2
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:49 am

[quote="scottmitchell74"]Not sexy, and not realistic (In my opinion). It's not the Southern thing, it's how she does it. It's a shame, because she's fairly good looking. That voice, though.....

Living in West Texas the Southern accent is a bitter/sweet thing. Some of it sounds so extreme that it seems contrived. What amazes me about the guys I work with is that two people raised in the same city have such wildly differing accents. It's bizarre.

Back to hotties:

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrr
A new favorite - Megan Fox

Megan Fox is a babe. Schwing!
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:53 am

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Docnurse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:19 pm

Jenelle - Deal Or No Deal girl number 17:

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 L_65b6ea63493cdbcba717ec95f180737f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Hello 17!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's   Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloooo Nurse!!!! or Top Ten 10's
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: