Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ancillotti

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Ancillotti  Empty
PostSubject: Ancillotti    Ancillotti  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 11:07 am

Any fans of this heavy metal band from Italy?

These guys are great. They have already released 3 studio albums, their latest being Hell On Earth, which came out earlier this year.

I already own the first 2 on cd, and am currently waiting for the latest in the mail. Here's a couple of samples:

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Ancillotti  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancillotti    Ancillotti  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 11:33 am

Never heard, but I'll listen to the samples when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Ancillotti  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancillotti    Ancillotti  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 5:42 am

Another great track taken from the band's debut album. Gotta love that strong Grave Digger feel:

Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

Ancillotti  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancillotti    Ancillotti  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 12:34 pm

I am a fan of these guys. I own the 3 full lengths they have out and still spin them with regularity. I am sure you will enjoy the new one as it keeps up the high quality they put out.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Ancillotti  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancillotti    Ancillotti  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 10:32 pm

metalken wrote:
I am a fan of these guys. I own the 3 full lengths they have out and still spin them with regularity. I am sure you will enjoy the new one as it keeps up the high quality they put out.

The new one is supposed to arrive in my mail box next week. But a national lockdown is reinstated as of next Saturday, until the end of the month, in an attempt to contain the Covid-19 pandemic.

So i guess i am going to have to wait a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

Ancillotti  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancillotti    Ancillotti  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 11:16 pm

I had ordered a cd from the German band Powergame and from the postmark on the package, it took over two months to reach me in Canada; from the first week in August to my mailbox the second week of October. Covid - 19 has far reaching consequences.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Ancillotti  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancillotti    Ancillotti  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 7:53 am

Got the cd earlier this morning. This is my favourite song so far. Strong Motorhead vibe:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ancillotti  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancillotti    Ancillotti  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancillotti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: