Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination Empty
PostSubject: Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination   Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 4:52 pm

Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination 15234711_f520

New from our buddy Stormspell...
Traditional/power metal from UK/Germany, for fans of Iced Earth, early Maiden, NWOBHM. Vocalist was formerly with AIR RAID.

Review @ my blog (shameless plug)
https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Dragonrider-Scepter-of-Domination-Review

"Scepter of Domination" on YouTube:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination   Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 5:34 pm

Really dig this one.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination   Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 1:29 pm

Sounds very solid. I was torn by which new Stormspell title I wanted from my last order, I went with Lead Breaker - another killer release.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination   Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 5:08 pm

metalken wrote:
Sounds very solid. I was torn by which new Stormspell title I wanted from my last order, I went with Lead Breaker - another killer release.

Checking this one right now!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination   Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 5:36 pm

metalken wrote:

Leadbreaker will be my next review, comin' soon!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination   Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider - Scepter of Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: