Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armored Saint - Punching The Sky

Go down 
+8
James B.
MetalGuy71
nevermore
glassprison
Gilbert
metalken
Witchfinder
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Empty
PostSubject: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 11:06 am

New Armored Saint album is on the way!

Here's the first single - "End Of Attention Span"

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 11:17 am

The new song absolutely smokes! I have high hopes for the new album.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 11:29 am

This track sure does kick butt. I too am looking forward to getting/hearing this new one. Absolutely LOVED "Win Hands Down", but I am an unabashed Armored Saint fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 11:37 am

Great song ! Too bad we gotta wait until October 23rd.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 11:43 am

007 wrote:
Great song ! Too bad we gotta wait until October 23rd.

That's better actually. I am on a tight budget right now, and already have over 6 items on my want list, including Vicious Rumors, Stryper and Heathen.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 11:53 am

Awesome! I didn't realize this was in the pipeline.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 7:50 pm

The song is great!!! Looking forward to the new album!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 8:50 am

Looking forward to this one.

I heard the new song on Spotify the other day. It caught my attention right away because I didn't immediately recognize it (duh, it's new). At first I though it was a deep track off a more recent album until I looked at my phone. Can't wait.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 9:34 am

They've released an actual video for those interested...

\'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 11:24 am

Major releases on my want list:

Armored Saint, Stryper, Heathen, Vicious Rumors and Wolf.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 4:17 pm

A cool thing about this band is that when they sell VIP packages that include access to the soundcheck, they take requests and attempt to play literally anything from their back catalogue that the fans ask for, even if they don't exactly remember how. If you're a diehard fan, that might be even more interesting than the actual show!

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 1:20 pm

I went ahead and preordered this. Both the vinyl to get the 7" and the cd/dvd package.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 11:32 pm

Good tune!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 11:45 pm

Wow!
It’s been years, but I’m officially an Armored Saint fan again! I haven’t really paid attention to them since Revelation in 2000. I did just check out a song from Win Hands Down and that was also great!

I bet Charlie Benante and Scott Ian are kicking themselves. Armored Saint - Punching The Sky 499945
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Woo hoo, bring it on!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Yeah, that's a solid tune. I love John Bush's voice.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 11:45 pm

Glad our favourite bands since we were kids are still going strong headbanger
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Gilbert wrote:

Me too!

Flotsam, Testament, Overkill, Metal Church, Exodus, Tourniquet, Armored Saint, Anthrax and Megadeth!

I’m torn about AIC... I thought Black Gives Way To Blue was great, but they are definitely not as good without Layne.

I hope Pro-Pain make a comeback! They have been consistent since the early 90’s, but Gary had a serious injury and there hasn’t been any updates.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 3:34 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Me too!

Flotsam, Testament, Overkill, Metal Church, Exodus, Tourniquet, Armored Saint, Anthrax and Megadeth!

I’m torn about AIC... I thought Black Gives Way To Blue was great, but they are definitely not as good without Layne.

I hope Pro-Pain make a comeback! They have been consistent since the early 90’s, but Gary had a serious injury and there hasn’t been any updates.

The latest Metallica was quite a comeback, must I add. Let's not forget Iced Earth as well.

As for AIC, i only own Facelift. Haven't played this one in years, but i recall it being quite good. What do you think of this album?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Me too!

The latest Metallica was quite a comeback, must I add. Let's not forget Iced Earth as well.

As for AIC, i only own Facelift. Haven't played this one in years, but i recall it being quite good. What do you think of this album?

Facelift is my favorite! I bought it as a new release.
Songs like: We Die Young, Love Hate Love, Bleed the Freak, It Ain’t Like That and Sunshine are highlights. Man in the Box is cool too... but it’s overplayed on the radio like Enter Sandman.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 11:11 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Me too!

Facelift is my favorite! I bought it as a new release.
Songs like: We Die Young, Love Hate Love, Bleed the Freak, It Ain’t Like That and Sunshine are highlights. Man in the Box is cool too... but it’s overplayed on the radio like Enter Sandman.

Gonna give this album a fresh spin headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 10:54 pm

Sounds good! I really like the cover art too. They are still releasing quality stuff just like back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 11:56 pm

The cover art is very cool!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 9:58 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The cover art is very cool!

\'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Here's the next single:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Punching The Sky   Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armored Saint - Punching The Sky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next