Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Empty
PostSubject: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 11:12 pm

Hittman are back. They will be releasing a new album via Greek metal label No Remorse, in September 2020.

One of the best bands headbanger headbanger headbanger :

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 7:02 am

Awesome album. Loved all the samples. I preordered my copy yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 8:01 am

I've had the first album for years n years but honestly I rarely listen to it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 8:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I've had the first album for years n years but honestly I rarely listen to it.

Check out the new album on YouTube. It's really good.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 12:38 pm

So, anyone else got this album yet? It's very very good headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 9:41 pm

Giving this a spin on YouTube right now. Sounds legit. Will require further listens.

...tho I gotta ask, does that title track remind anyone else of "Jesus Saves" by Savatage, or is it just me?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 9:53 pm

Other than the short, staccato guitar riffs I don't hear much similarity between "Destroy All Humans" and "Jesus Saves".

I will say that the tracks I've listened to off this album since Gilbert recommended it are intriguing me. I've never heard of this band before but so far I like what I'm hearing. I especially like that the lead vocals aren't in that castrato range that so many metal bands trade in; this guy sings like he's got a pair.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 2:03 am

Here's one of the album's top tracks:

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 4:21 pm

I've read several really good reviews. May have to investigate further after the holidays.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 6:40 pm

Color me impressed.  The mp3 download on Amazon is only 7.99 and the other day I received a $25 Amazon gift card from my employer to commemorate my 25th year of service.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Sounds like a gifted download is in my future.

BTW, I finally figured out who they remind me of: Empire-era Queensryche. The vocalist sings in a slightly lower register than Geoff Tate but it's pretty close IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)   Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hittman: Destroy all humans (2020)
Page 1 of 1