Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! I''m New

Go down 
+2
the sentinel
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 5:11 pm

Discuss?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 5:18 pm

A metal (from Greek μέταλλον métallon, "mine, quarry, metal") is a material that, when freshly prepared, polished, or fractured, shows a lustrous appearance, and conducts electricity and heat relatively well. Metals are typically malleable (they can be hammered into thin sheets) or ductile (can be drawn into wires). A metal may be a chemical element such as iron; an alloy such as stainless steel; or a molecular compound such as polymeric sulfur nitride.

Razz
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 5:43 pm

the sentinel wrote:
A metal (from Greek μέταλλον métallon, "mine, quarry, metal") is a material that, when freshly prepared, polished, or fractured, shows a lustrous appearance, and conducts electricity and heat relatively well. Metals are typically malleable (they can be hammered into thin sheets) or ductile (can be drawn into wires). A metal may be a chemical element such as iron; an alloy such as stainless steel; or a molecular compound such as polymeric sulfur nitride.

Razz
Also, A genre of music.  My older brother, who was into KISS during their Carnival of Souls era, introduced me to guitar driven music.  Not anything like what TMZ plays.  I watched "The Ranch" lately, and Danny Masterson mention BATHORY.  Had to check out what he was talking about.  Went on something called wwww.youtube.com.  There is a lot of stuff on there, my new friends!!!  You should check out that page.  If I knew how to connect you to that website, I derfinately would!  but if you get a chance to get on that sight?  There is a slot where you can type in anything!!!!  Type in KRANK, ROGUE MALE, or EXXPLORER, just for gigs!  Whom knows.  Could be sensational.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 6:19 pm

Hi friend.

Remember that show on MTV some years ago called "The Osbournes" and the wacky dad that used to shuffle around and yell "SHARON!!!" all the time? Well, before that, he sang songs. And before that, he was in a band called Black Sabbath and they put out an album called Black Sabbath and there was even a song on there called "Black Sabbath", if you can believe it. Crazy, I know.

Anyway, go listen to that. It's as metal as it gets.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 6:42 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Hi friend.

Remember that show on MTV some years ago called "The Osbournes" and the wacky dad that used to shuffle around and yell "SHARON!!!" all the time? Well, before that, he sang songs. And before that, he was in a band called Black Sabbath and they put out an album called Black Sabbath and there was even a song on there called "Black Sabbath", if you can believe it. Crazy, I know.

Anyway, go listen to that. It's as metal as it gets.

I just typed that into my AOL earthlink engine. The 3 results are talking about something called Anton LeVay. Is this what you are referring to MetalGuy71?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 6:50 pm

Nah, LeVay made terrible music.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 1:37 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Nah, LeVay made terrible music.

Plus he had weirdo thoughts on what salad dressings you choose.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 2:38 pm

Reindeer poop tastes cinnamonish.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 6:24 pm

Metal? It’s so easy, even an idiot can do it!

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 5:12 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Metal? It’s so easy, even an idiot can do it!

Nice! My first memories of BP are from Mr. Show with Bob and David.

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 7:47 pm

Haha! Sentinel I remember him from Just Shoot Me with David Spade. You remember that show?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 5:15 am

Oh, yes! An ex and I used to watch that. 2 things I remember:

1- Laura San Giaccomo! Smile

2- The guy who pretended to be mentally challenged and sang about chicken pot pie! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi!  I''m New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I''m New   Hi!  I''m New Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I''m New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: