Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
Glower
Hadley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 988

AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Empty
PostSubject: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 3:17 pm

Pretty cool:

https://www.loudersound.com/news/man-makes-bot-write-acdc-song-the-result-is-great-balls

and if you want to "create" new "songs" by your favorite bands:

lyrics.rip
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 4:13 pm

AC / DC needs to f’n retire.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 6:15 pm

Hadley wrote:
Pretty cool:

https://www.loudersound.com/news/man-makes-bot-write-acdc-song-the-result-is-great-balls

and if you want to "create" new "songs" by your favorite bands:

lyrics.rip

I saw this the other day. I was cracking up at some of the lyrics.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 7:30 pm

That was HILARIOUS!!!

You can see where the AI bot gets it's "inspiration"; there are various AC/DC lyrics liberally sprinkled throughout the whole song but it just doesn't know quite how to fit them together.  Still, it's only slightly more incoherent than many songs.  And it's still funny as hell IMO.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 7:59 pm

SO did the AI make the music too or just the lyrics?
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2956

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 8:09 pm

lol!

Rumors have been circulating that Malcolm had recorded a bunch of guitar riffs that the band plans on using on the next studio album(s?). If the rest of the band could just record and add to that enough "data" of their own, this AI thing could keep pumping out new AC/DC albums long after the actual group is done!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 9:06 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
SO did the AI make the music too or just the lyrics?

If I read the article correctly, the AI spit out the lyrics. The guy that entered them in added the music after the fact. I guess he picked "For Those About to Rock" cause they fit easiest.

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6304

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 10:47 pm

That was great.

“She got great balls, and big balls. Too many women with the balls"

But what was that about the dog being too young to thrill? Not sure I want to know about that.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2956

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 3:14 pm

Quote :
But what was that about the dog being too young to thrill? Not sure I want to know about that.

lol!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 8:03 am

Here's a new one

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence   AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC song written by Artificial Intelligence
Page 1 of 1