Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!

Go down 
+5
Fat Freddy
Lari
nevermore
the sentinel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Empty
PostSubject: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 12:28 pm

This popped up on my Facebook feed today. If this is true, it would be awesome.

https://metalwani.com/2019/05/get-ready-for-the-metal-legions-tour-featuring-iron-maiden-judas-priest-testament-more.html?fbclid=IwAR1KV2PARZBJxra9XIJyrN5iWntydp3MSOXgPOBJIzFk1hTxUe1AIBLDbcs
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 2:43 pm

Yeah, that would be awesome! I have been reading of the Priest teaming up with Maiden for a tour for a few weeks now.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 2:43 pm

It would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 3:23 pm

I've seen all three, multiple times, but if the package comes in at under €100, sure. 40/40/20, 50/30/20, 45/35/20, 40/30/30, either way you slice it, it's good value. Easy yes for a fan of Maiden, Priest AND Testament.

I'm thinking my breaking point would be maybe €150, and I've not seen anyone outside of Led Zeppelin charge that for a single concert.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 11:01 pm

As much as I'd love to see this happen, Metalwani is the absolute worst "metal news" click bait site ever.
...and their only source is an "alleged claim" by Eddie Trunk? Dont hold your breath.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 1:02 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
As much as I'd love to see this happen, Metalwani is the absolute worst "metal news" click bait site ever.
...and their only source is an "alleged claim" by Eddie Trunk? Dont hold your breath.

Pretty sure this is legit though. I've read a few things about this weeks ago, and pretty sure there was something posted on Judas Priests Facebook page too.

I'm excited for sure, but have a feeling Bruce will start talking shit about priest like he's done in the past. If he can just shut up and sing, then it will be a great tour.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 1:02 am

nevermore wrote:
It would be awesome!

Beyond awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 9:51 am

I've seen Priest and Maiden numerous times now over the last few years already, but if the price was right, I'd probably check it out. Never seen Testament, so that's a plus.

Quote :
I'm excited for sure, but have a feeling Bruce will start talking shit about priest like he's done in the past. If he can just shut up and sing, then it will be a great tour.

Yea, I'm not sure why Bruce likes to bust Rob's chops about using a teleprompter. I don't have a problem with it. Long as he sounds good, I'd rather him get the lyrics right.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:01 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I've seen Priest and Maiden numerous times now over the last few years already, but if the price was right, I'd probably check it out. Never seen Testament, so that's a plus.

Quote :

Yea, I'm not sure why Bruce likes to bust Rob's chops about using a teleprompter. I don't have a problem with it. Long as he sounds good, I'd rather him get the lyrics right.
Exactly! It's really annoying too, since I've always hears nothing but respect from Rob when talking about Maiden. He's been talk I g for decades about doing a sabbath, maiden and priest tour, even going so far to say he would be honored just to open for them.

But yeah who cares about teleprompter. He's not using auto tune like other older singers are using *cough*ozzy*cough* so give rob a break ffs and sing your songs.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 5:37 pm

I’d love to see that show if it came close to me!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 9:27 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I've seen Testament twice and Priest once. Sadly, I have yet to see Maiden. This would be a fantastic bill to catch them on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 11:24 am

Don't expect to see this anytime soon. Maiden's cancelled all touring for the remainder of 2020.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maiden-cancels-all-2020-shows-due-to-coronavirus-pandemic/

Stupid virus.

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!   The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal Legions Tour? Who wouldn't be down for this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: