Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Champion

Go down 
+5
nevermore
Gilbert
Boris2008
Eyesore
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 12:22 am

Anyone heard of this band before?

I drove down to Florida for a fishing tournament two weeks ago, went down with a friend who's in his late twenties. Hardcore kid for the most part. Well, he surprised me when he busted out with this fucking album.

From there he introduced me to other bands some of the members are in, like Iron Age, Graven Rite, and Summerlands, the latter of which I thought was a screamo band, for whatever reason. I actually knew Graven Rite because Stormspell released their lone demo as part of his Jewels of Gwahlur series a few years back. Great stuff! Some of the dudes are in Magic Circle, too, which is a great band.

And I'm all over the other two bands!

Definitely check them out.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 12:46 am

I checked out the Summerlands demo because it had Justin from the awesome Stone Dagger playing on it. I liked it a lot but never did check out the album.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 1:52 am

Yes i know Eternal Champion pretty well. As a matter of fact, I picked up their album at No Remorse records in Greece over a year and a half ago. Actually the album was released on No Remorse's label.

One of my favorite releases in recent years.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 7:39 am

Gilbert wrote:
Yes i know Eternal Champion pretty well. As a matter of fact, I picked up their album at No Remorse records in Greece over a year and a half ago. Actually the album was released on No Remorse's label.

It's so good! I'm amazed I never heard of them before.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 10:23 am

Eyesore wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

It's so good! I'm amazed I never heard of them before.

Actually it was recommended to me by the label's owner. And he was right. It is excellent headbanger.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 1:15 pm

I have the cd by Eternal Champion, Iron Age and Sumerlands. The only band I haven't heard is Graven Rite. The cds I do have are all great!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 1:25 pm

First I've ever heard of them. Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Yes. I have all of their stuff and they are great.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 6:27 pm

My wife is a gaming streamer (cool huh?) and was introduced to this band by a fellow streamer. We threw their album on while we played Magic. Record was so good it amped up our game. Great band, totally under the radar it seems? I need to check out the associated acts as well.

Truly heavy and wild shit, like an untamed stallion.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 8:35 am

Eternal Champion rules, but yeah Iron Age is one of my favorite bands of the 21st century.

Also, since Magic Circle and Sumerlands were brought up, the singer has a couple hundred other bands. In addition to the most essential Battle Ruins, he was in band that put out a demo in 2018 that some of you guys might dig, the band was called Battering Ram:

https://anonymouscavecassettes.bandcamp.com/releases
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 9:01 am

Never heard of these guys til today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eternal Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Champion   Eternal Champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Champion
Page 1 of 1