Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Go down 
+19
XYZ
TrogDawn
Thrasher73
Tall Tyrion
Shiney
EvyMetal
Required Fields
T-Roy
TheGooch
MoonChild
Hamer12
Troublezone
mc666
GrandNational
DallasBlack
caniplaywithmadness?
SAHB Healer
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is your favorite type of cheese?
Muenster
What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Cheddar
What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Mozzarella
What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Provolone
What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Parmesan
What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Romano
What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Colby
 0% [ 0 ]
Monterey Jack
 4% [ 1 ]
Pepper Jack
What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Swiss
What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Ricotta
 0% [ 0 ]
Cottage
 4% [ 1 ]
American
 0% [ 0 ]
Velveeta
 4% [ 1 ]
Manowar
What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:56 pm

By the way, the last option made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:45 am

Provolone, Mozzarella, Parmasan. Thats what we use at the pizza joint. Pepper Jack's good too
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:22 am

Horseradish Cheese is my favorite....tailed slightly by

Swiss then followed closely by Pepper Jack...

Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:29 am

mature cheddars good. strong cheese rules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:05 pm

I have heard that Velveeta isn't cheese. Is this true???
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Anyone who would say that also probably thinks all slow songs are ballads. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Anyone who would say that also probably thinks all slow songs are ballads. Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Why isn't smegma included on the list? surprised
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:51 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
Why isn't smegma included on the list? surprised

Why? Does it taste good, Trog? Smile
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:33 pm

Swiss baby.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:54 pm

Voted for Muenster. I could have voted for almost any of them, though. Love cheese!

BTW, even though this is an old one, it makes me laugh every time! Home run! Laughing very hard

MetalGuy71 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
swiss...me love it long time G.I.!

Do you blow bubbles through the holes? Smile

I saw Bubbles the other day. He says "Hello"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Provolone, Cheddar, American, Mozzarella, love them all.

What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 811939
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:58 pm

COTTAGE!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:10 pm

caniplaywithmadness? wrote:
manowar of course Very Happy
🤘
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Sharp Cheddar.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:02 pm

Why is there no choice for FETA!!??? Put Feta on a hamburger and......oh man im drueling now just thinking about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:36 pm

This one absolutely!:
http://www.valledaosta.coldiretti.it/RenderImg.aspx?CI=10353293

And this one too!:
http://www.arrigonibattista.it/images/prodotti/foto_gorgonzola.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of cheese?   What is your favorite kind of cheese? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2