Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.

Go down 
+4
outofstep
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
krokus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Empty
PostSubject: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:48 pm

New album again by this legends. You can listen to some samplers from their new album+old songs. ELIMINATOR is still one of the best speed/thrash/hc metal songs ever, YOU CAN LISTEN to that one too on this page (for people that never listen to that song):
http://www.agnosticfront.com/index2.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:51 pm

Fo? You think you from da hood or sumthin?

Anyway, I look forward to this album. They're one of my all-time favorite bands.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Anyway, I look forward to this album. They're one of my all-time favorite bands.

Thats great 🤘 lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:02 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Yo, don't be hatin'. He be pimpin' fo Ag Front, knumsayin'? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:03 pm

Tru dat, yo.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:08 pm

I like their One Voice album. Isn't that their most metal record?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:25 pm

troublezone wrote:
I like their One Voice album. Isn't that their most metal record?

CAUSE FOR ALARM and LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL are more thrash then hc albums, and i think more metal then ONE VOICE but also that album have a lot of metal parts of course. Many people think that AF was a pure HC band, and yes, they had HC albums like their ep UNITED BLOOD, VICTIM IN PAIN or RIOT RIOT UPSTARS but ANOTHER VOICE or ONE VOICE have as much metal then hc but the sad thing is that their are not many metalheads at the concert. I have their last DVD recorded at CBGB and their are skins, hc and some punks but i think only one metalhead(long hair:metal:)
Back to top Go down
outofstep
Metal novice
Metal novice
outofstep

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:33 pm

I LOVE old agnostic front. Victim in pain is one of my favorite hardcore records of all time. Everything up until last warning was awesome. I have really been disapointed by the material they've put out the last 10 years or so though. I'll still probably pick this up, but I'm not expecting too much from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:32 am

Great band but after the 'last warning' cd they didn't really meet my expectations anymore.... I did however buy all their new stuff and it's okay.... but not as great as their old stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:06 pm

Quote :
AGNOSTIC FRONT's entire "Warriors" album is now available for streaming on MP3.com. The CD is slated for release in North America on November 6 via Nuclear Blast Records.
Wow! This one seems pretty thrashy. Looks like they're stepping things up to compete with the metalcore crowd. Sounds a lot like recent Madball albums. Seems like it's going to be a killer CD!

Does anyone have all there albums? I'm missing a couple recent albums: Riot, Riot, Upstart, Dead Yuppies, and Another Voice. Are these in digipacks.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:45 pm

Cool! I didn't expect anyone else here to even know who this band was. Sometimes I still forget that there are a few others my age out there like me. I've loved AF forever. Seen them live a few times, though the last time was back in 92. They always put on a great show. I just rebought Liberty And Justice For... yesterday as it was the only one I was missing. Bought it when it first came out in 87 but somehow lost it over the years. I highly recommend their Live at CBGB's dvd if you don't have it. Listen to the song Take Me Back off of Another Voice also if you wanna hear some really cool lyrics and old school bands mentioned.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:46 pm

[quote="Eyesore"]
Quote :
Does anyone have all there albums? I'm missing a couple recent albums: Riot, Riot, Upstart, Dead Yuppies, and Another Voice. Are these in digipacks.
Mine are all in jewel cases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:49 pm

7thSecond wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Mine are all in jewel cases.
Cool, thanks! I know Epitaph and especially Hellcat love to use digipacks.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Found a used copy of cause for alarm today. Now this is some serious thrash.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 11:55 am

Bump for documentary info...

This is available on Showtime on Demand for those who have it. Hardcore's not really my thing, but I loves me a good music documentary. I'd like to check this out.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 9:11 pm

Watched this last night. No new info. But Stigma is always a riot to watch. Was hoping it would be more about the whole NYHC thang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.   Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fo all AGNOSTIC FRONT fans.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: