Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust

Go down 
+2
assault_attack
John Madden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust  Empty
PostSubject: The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust    The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 3:31 am

Hey men, just had to tell ya, I came out of retirement to go to maybe one of my last shows for now. Back on Tuesday (week 5),I saw Toxic Holocaust and they tore it up, I mean TORE IT UP !!!!.Boom! But man, my feet were feeling the pain just standin' on the concrete floor. Yelling "WAR is FUCKING HELL" before any one else did was a real achievement though!
           Sacred Reich was next and they wanted to groove, not thrash. Phil Rind has a little still left in the tank, kinda like when Reggie White sacked Drew Bledsoe on consecutive plays in the ' 97 Super Bowl...
             Sacred was solid for sure, but I only recognized the American Way, and they played a few tracks of their newest, like "Killing Machine". They were tight as a goalline formation on a fourth and inches, but I was a fan because of their earlier work, not in the direction that they went with The American Way. They did however close with a blistering Surf Nicaragua, which ended their offensive series on a high note.
            As the 'ol coach was leaving GWAR and they venue behind,
I saw Joel Grind at the bar and I hobbled over to him and bought him and his friend drinks (BOOM! there goes 12 dollars!), had him sign my cd called Primal Future :2019 and walked out the arena, a champion once again.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust    The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 5:31 am

Way to go coach! We all need to get out to see and support live music.

Sounds like you had a great time..

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust    The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 6:50 am

Why did you leave before Gwar? I'll be seeing that show here later this month, and I can't freakin wait.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust    The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 9:23 am

Glad you had some well deserved fun. Can't wait to get the new Sacred Reich and Toxik Holocaust albums headbanger cheers.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust    The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 12:38 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Why did you leave before Gwar? I'll be seeing that show here later this month, and I can't freakin wait.

I don't think the old coach wanted to see that much blood at his old age, not to mention being as old as he is he was prob pretty tired Smile
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust    The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 9:41 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

I don't think the old coach wanted to see that much blood at his old age, not to mention being as old as he is he was prob pretty tired Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust    The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'ol coach went and saw Sacred Reich and Toxic Holocaust
Page 1 of 1