Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)

Go down 
+5
glassprison
Red Kitty
Dark Horseman
Gilbert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9855

Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 7:02 am

New PM album will be released this coming November, via Frontiers Records.

Here's a first sample:

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 7:54 am

That songs not too bad. Odd video though.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 9:06 am

Decent song, very much in line with what they've been doing.
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 9:53 pm

Personally...I think that song kicks ass. Can't wait for the album in November!
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2956

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 8:21 am

Quote :
Personally...I think that song kicks ass. Can't wait for the album in November!

Same here!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 2:42 pm

They are one of my top 10 favorite bands, this is a no brainer.

Along with several albums already on my wantlist, I now have to add this, the new Sinner, and the new Grim Reaper to it. This year is so big, I can only hope things slow down next year so I can catch a breath.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 4:35 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
They are one of my top 10 favorite bands, this is a no brainer.

Along with several albums already on my wantlist, I now have to add this, the new Sinner, and the new Grim Reaper to it. This year is so big, I can only hope things slow down next year so I can catch a breath.

I agree. This year was so big indeed. The new Grim Reaper is definitely on my want list. Need to check out more samples from the new Sinner. I have been a bit behind on their latest releases. Nothing too interesting imho.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 5:09 am

New song:

Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 7:50 am

Gilbert wrote:
New song:

GREAT song...these guys never disappoint!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 11:09 pm

I like that better then the first one, they're still going strong.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 6:52 am

Yeah, I like that song better than the first. I'll be picking this up at some point.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 3:29 pm

I just hope the album contains some truly heavy tracks.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Neither of those tracks sound like anything on Future World or Jump The Gun (aka Lethal Heroes). I like the melodic memorability of that second track but neither of these make me want to run out and buy the album.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 6:29 am

I still haven't picked up their last album. I am off to Europe next month, so if I find a used a copy at my local cd shop there, i will probably grab it.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 11:33 am

tohostudios wrote:
Neither of those tracks sound like anything on Future World or Jump The Gun (aka Lethal Heroes).  I like the melodic memorability of that second track but neither of these make me want to run out and buy the album.  

I'm with you there. For me they're one of those bands evolved a good distance away from where they once were. Not that I've ever been a huge fan of Future World--I enjoy it--but what they've had going on for some time now is pretty generic. Melodic? Yeah, that's one of their strengths. Heavy? Sure but that's not too difficult to pull of these days. But I'm usually good after the first few tracks of each album.

Though I gotta say, props to them for keeping the fire lit.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 3:33 am

New song:

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 5:15 pm

New song available:

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 8:25 pm

I still need to grab this, These dudes never seem to disappoint me. New live offering coming:

https://sleazeroxx.com/pretty-maids-unveil-live-video-for-sin-decade-from-upcoming-live-cd-dvd/
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:57 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I still need to grab this, These dudes never seem to disappoint me. New live offering coming:

https://sleazeroxx.com/pretty-maids-unveil-live-video-for-sin-decade-from-upcoming-live-cd-dvd/

I am a big Pretty Maids fan but i haven't picked up anything post Motherland so far.

I don't know, but the last two albums didn't really grab me. I will eventually buy them at a certain point.

A few months ago, i came across a used cd shop while leaving a business meeting in Frankfurt-Germany. Happy to say i found Carpe Diem, their 2000 release, for 7 euros.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 3:26 pm

Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I am a big Pretty Maids fan but i haven't picked up anything post Motherland so far.

I don't know, but the last two albums didn't really grab me. I will eventually buy them at a certain point.

A few months ago, i came across a used cd shop while leaving a business meeting in Frankfurt-Germany. Happy to say i found Carpe Diem, their 2000 release, for 7 euros.

That's a good, bro. Of the older albums, I only need Planet Panic. I think I am passing on the Santa Claws EP as it's always too expensive for too few songs.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 7:01 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

That's a good, bro. Of the older albums, I only need Planet Panic. I think I am passing on the Santa Claws EP as it's always too expensive for too few songs.

That EP is the only one I'm missing. Before he stopped coming here, Spectrefate sold me his collection for just a little over $100. With the scarcity of many of those albums, it was more than a bargain. There were only two missing and they were the more available ones (Red Hot & Heavy and Jump The Gun). At the time I already had Pandemonium (Motherland hadn't come out yet).
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 7:46 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

That EP is the only one I'm missing. Before he stopped coming here, Spectrefate sold me his collection for just a little over $100. With the scarcity of many of those albums, it was more than a bargain. There were only two missing and they were the more available ones (Red Hot & Heavy and Jump The Gun). At the time I already had Pandemonium (Motherland hadn't come out yet).

That's cool, Mike. I miss Brian, we did a few trades and he always seemed to give me way more than I asked for. Spec was a good dude.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 8:46 pm

Me and him got off to a very rocky start. His ubber liberal views and my ubber conservative views kind of clashed.. hard. However, eventually him and I put aside our differences (by staying away from politics-something I like to do because I hate arguing over that stuff) and had a more harmonious rapport.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 11:53 pm

I do miss some members on this board actually, like Scott, Rene and Kmorg.
I watch Scott's and Rene's youtube channels. But have no clue where Kmorg is now and if he's doing well. I miss his metal metropolis website.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 1:22 am

Two years after its release, i finally ended up buying this album.

It arrived in my mail last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)   Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Maids: undress your madness (2019)
Page 1 of 1