Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cattle Decapitation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Cattle Decapitation Empty
PostSubject: Cattle Decapitation   Cattle Decapitation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 6:40 am

Never thought I'd be a Cattle Decapitation fan!

I care nothing for their lyrics/themes outside of a source of comedy. However, I'm really enjoying their sound. At least, I'm really enjoying

Monolith of Inhumanity. They are incredibly talented musicians and the vocals are varied just enough to be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Decapitation   Cattle Decapitation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 9:45 am

When I do DM these days it's Bolt Thrower, Death or Obituary but it's rare, the vocals wear me out.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Decapitation   Cattle Decapitation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 2:10 pm

Saw them live here in town a couple years ago. Great act, kept me engaged, and a keen tension between atonal bursts and hints of melody to help me appreciate their craft. Super cool dudes. Short gig, though.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Decapitation   Cattle Decapitation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Thanks for sharing. I’ve known their name for years but never really checked them out. I haven’t heard any new death metal I liked since way back when Malevolent Creation released Envenomed. These days I can take this stuff in small doses but I do like it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Decapitation   Cattle Decapitation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cattle Decapitation
Page 1 of 1