Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx Empty
PostSubject: XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx   XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:26 pm

Here at Roxx Records we love bringing back to life those classic, hard to find out of print rock and metal titles. This year we have already brought you quite a few with Love Life, Holy Soldier, Philadelphia and Red Sea to name a few! BUT we also love to help those new indie Christian rock and metal artists bring their music out to the forefront of the Christian music scene and we have done quite a bit of that this year as well. We have already brought you brand new music from Lovewar, Fear Not, BioGenesis, Rainforce, Ritual Servant, True Strength, N.O.G and just announced Weapons of God!

But we are not done with the brand new music yet and we are excited to announce TWO more brand new releases coming your way this August from Roxx Records. These two releases have one thing in common! They both feature the vocal talents from a Christian rocker we all know and love. You may know him better as XL of the classic Christian rock band XL&DBD ! That’s right two brand new releases coming your way!

Up first the brand new release from the California based band 20 Lb Sledge. The brainchild of Alfonzo Rachel this is the second release form 20 Lb Sledge after the critically acclaimed debut album Divine Battery brought this amazing band to the forefront of the Christian rock and metal scene. Well for this second release entitled ‘Electric Exodus’ the band brought Todd Stevens (aka XL) in to the fold to handle the lead vocals on this one. What we have here is one hard hitting, heavy and groovy record to unleash.
But that’s not all we are also bringing you a Limited Edition 2 disc CD pressing of the XL&DBD albums ‘Offensive Truth Volumes 1&2’ with 4 brand new previously unreleased tracks being added to this special pressing. Stay Tuned as we unveil more on these two new special projects as they progress!

We love bringing you these new indie releases but appreciate and need your support to keep them happening! So keep rocking and keep supporting your underground Christian rock and metal labels like Roxx Records.

Be sure to check out our brand new store at www.roxxrecords.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx   XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 2:34 pm

XL and DBD were bad enough the first time around. Pass. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx   XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 10:39 am

I liked XL & DBD
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx   XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 2:51 pm

Wasn’t XL & DBD supposed to be like the clean Christian version of Bodycount?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx   XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 11:46 am

Troublezone wrote:

Yeah, and where's the fun in that? Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx   XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 11:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Yeah, and where's the fun in that? Very Happy

I was half joking... but you know that was what they were going for. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx   XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XL & DBD and 20 Lb Sledge sign on with Roxx
Page 1 of 1