Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer

Go down 
+13
manny
nevermore
corplhicks
DallasBlack
Required Fields
Dark Horseman
7thSecond
Troublezone
Gilbert
glassprison
Lari
Fat Freddy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 7:36 pm

Saw that, very good news.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 9:09 pm

The Megacruise is going on as we speak (ends tomorrow, 10/18) but so far that has been no news that I've seen online as to whether Dave is even on the ship, much less whether or not Megadeth will perform in any capacity. Anyone hear anything?
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 10:37 pm

Nope, they're keeping under wraps so I wonder if it's going to be a surprise?
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 12:44 am

Not to get too far off topic, but have you guys caught the news about Eddie Van Halen's throat cancer? Been thinking about posting about it but it's just too damn depressing.

All my heroes are suddenly in their last act.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 2:22 am

Does EVH and Mustaine have the same cancer? Or is there different types of throat cancer? Bruce Dickinson had a tumor I think...
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 9:13 am

I saw that, and that he's going to Germany to get treated. He's had ongoing issues, lost part of his tongue awhile ago it seems and they blame a metal guitar pick even though he was a heavy smoker.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 10:18 am

Apparently Eddie has been going to Germany for those treatments on the down low for a couple of years now.

As for Dave, no word if he's made an appearance on the Mega Cruise, but apparently Deth has tour dates booked for Europe in early 2020, opening for ... Five Finger Death Punch, of all creatures. So there's that.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 12:13 pm

Is the new Megadeth album still scheduled for release next year? Or has it been delayed given Dave's health issues?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 8:50 am

A new video from Dave. He seems in very good shape:

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 8:24 am

I think Dave's the guy - who now steps into Lemmy's shoes - as a famous and hard driven rocker.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 8:28 pm

Glad Dave is doing better!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 10:44 pm

Weren't they working on a new studio album?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 11:03 pm

Latest update on the upcoming Megadeth album. Glad that Dave is back doing what he loves:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/megadeth-have-recorded-18-songs-for-their-new-album-says-dave-mustaine-2687877
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 9:17 am

MegaDave!

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 5:57 pm

Dave's looking more like a biker these days

Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRWR_Y68mTlIyz7iZqCgO_NuN5aHrtcwoTDmw&usqp=CAU
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 7:31 pm

Listened to Super Collider today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer   Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave Mustaine diagnosed with throat cancer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2