Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rage - The Metal Years

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

Rage - The Metal Years Empty
PostSubject: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 1:20 pm

Another new box set to compliment the Early Years and the Refuge Years sets. Out April 26th.

https://www.facebook.com/RageOfficialBand/posts/2175655029147850?__tn__=-R

Rage - The Metal Years Safe_image.php?d=AQCElxUW7yHRStFo&w=600&h=600&url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F61Gq8dtxfXL._SR600%252c315_PIWhiteStrip%252cBottomLeft%252c0%252c35_PIAmznPrime%252cBottomLeft%252c0%252c-5_SCLZZZZZZZ_

A 6CD set, so these are two disc versions of the albums X Years in Rage, Black in Mind and End of All Days.

Price is not terrible:
https://www.amazon.de/Metal-Years-6cd-Box/dp/B07Q76LGDG/
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 1:32 pm

I should look into these sets. My Rage collection has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Wonder the cost in the states?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 9:32 pm

I'd like to see the track listing.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 11:56 pm

I am curious to see if it contains any bonus material that i still don't own.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 3:15 am

Gilbert wrote:
I am curious to see if it contains any bonus material that i still don't own.
Aren't the track lists visible behind that link? I don't know because I'm not on Facebook but it seems like there's an image available that shows what's on them.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 3:31 am

Rage - The Metal Years 58266382_1439884552819105_7246669018826801152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 6:02 am

Oh ok. I don't have Facebook either. Thanks for posting the photo.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 8:06 am

I did a search and couldn't find the track listing. Thanks for posting that. It appears there are some songs on there I do not recognize. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 pm

I'd like to see pictures of this. I don't think I'll buy this set. I already have the CDs. Besides "X Years in Rage" was among the last CDs of theirs I got because I originally thought it was like a compilation album. That's why I got it late and the version I have is the remastered one, and it already has a bunch of bonus tracks.

Rage - The Metal Years XYears
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 1:14 pm

So 10 years in rage is not a compilation album? Interesting. I will check it out.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 1:21 pm

10 Years In Rage is a bunch of leftover songs from the earlier part of their career (plus a medley of established songs and a re-recorded version of Prayers Of Steel with different lyrics). It's actually quite good.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 1:38 pm

Checking some samples right now. Good stuff headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm

I understand the 2CD versions in this box set will also be available separately, just like with the Early Years box set.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 12:50 pm

The next 6CD box set is coming out in July and it's called the Lingua Mortis Years.

https://www.amazon.de/Lingua-Mortis-Years-6cd-Box/dp/B07SMMBTLK/

EDIT: the cover says the CLASSIC Years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage - The Metal Years   Rage - The Metal Years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage - The Metal Years
Page 1 of 1