Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any fans of Steel Raiser?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Any fans of Steel Raiser?  Empty
PostSubject: Any fans of Steel Raiser?    Any fans of Steel Raiser?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 1:25 am

Excellent Italian metal band. A blind discovery for me. After picking up their last two albums, i must go back and grab their debut ones.

Any fans? If not, you are truly missing out:

Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Steel Raiser?    Any fans of Steel Raiser?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 12:20 pm

I am for sure a fan of this great band. I have all four full lengths and they are all of high quality. A little trivia, the band uses an outside lyric writer as no one in the band has more than a minimal grasp of English and lead vocalist Alfonso sings phonetically on the records.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Steel Raiser?    Any fans of Steel Raiser?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm

metalken wrote:
I am for sure a fan of this great band. I have all four full lengths and they are all of high quality. A little trivia, the band uses an outside lyric writer as no one in the band has more than a minimal grasp of English and lead vocalist Alfonso sings phonetically on the records.

Their first two albums are not easy to find. Still looking.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Steel Raiser?    Any fans of Steel Raiser?  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 12:02 am

https://www.puresteel-shop.com/navi.php?suchausdruck=steel+raiser&JTLSHOP=l2eupb16go8iu5k61q6oq9bhe0  First album is a little pricey, but the second is quite cheap. Do not know how well mail order is for your region.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Steel Raiser?    Any fans of Steel Raiser?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any fans of Steel Raiser?
Page 1 of 1