Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about man on the moon in 1969 ?

Go down 
+10
Sword Of The Heretic
tohostudios
Troublezone
Hadley
Thelemech
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
ZombieHavoc
anthrax_fan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 8:46 am

And then there's this little gem

Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 10:07 am

But, but, you guys are missing the bigger picture!! Like the mind control chemicals in our toothpaste!! Or the biodiesel fuel in our cheeseburgers!!

On a serious note, my sister subscribes to all that horseshit, and especially shares damn near everything Erin Brokovich posts on facebook. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trust our government if they said the sun was coming up in the morning, but the level of stupidity she posts and shares is....well, you get the point. I had to remove my own sister from my news feed.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 10:17 am

007 wrote:
If he truly believes this, then he'd love this movie :

That was a great flick! One of the greatest helicopter chase sequences ever captured on film.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 10:17 am

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
But, but, you guys are missing the bigger picture!! Like the mind control chemicals in our toothpaste!! Or the biodiesel fuel in our cheeseburgers!!

IT'S THE DEMMY-CRATS! THEY'RE PUTTIN' MERCURY IN OUR SAMMICHES! \'arry \'eadbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 2:45 pm

Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star? We do! We do!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 5:28 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star? We do! We do!

Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
WE DO! WEEEEEE DOOOOOO!

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Lari wrote:
What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Moon-landing-is-a-hoax-striking-evidence_o_673123

Well, ...I guess I can't argue with that kind of overwhelming evidence. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 11:05 am

The date when man supposedly first walked on the Moon (they did it many times afterwards too, but that's not important) was 7/20 1969. Now, if you add 7 + 20 + 1969, you get 1996.

1996! That's the year the Unabomber was caught! Coincidence? I don't think so.

Also consider that the last time a man walked on the Moon was 1972. Now if you add 3 (because Moon orbits the third planet in our star system), you get 1975! That's when Jimmy Hoffa disappeared. Seems like a too big of a coincidence to happen at random.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 2:10 pm

who in the f**k is this annoying bastard?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Some Brazilian that believes in some crazy theories insane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about man on the moon in 1969 ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2