Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Pi Day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Happy Pi Day  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Pi Day    Happy Pi Day  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 10:49 pm

In honor of Pi Day my daughter and I drove to a fantastic little museum in Seymour, Tx called the Whiteside Museum of Natural History (which has some fantastic skeletons of my all-time favorite prehistoric creature - Dimetrodon)

http://www.whitesidemuseum.org/?fbcl...7DIgeCQy1aaL-Q

and both to and fro, we had the WORLD'S BEST FRIED PIES at this place: https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...0298385594826/

Last edited by scottmitchell74 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Happy Pi Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pi Day    Happy Pi Day  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:24 pm

I've always thought Dimetrodon was cool.  The whole "what was the purpose of the sail on his back" question has always intrigued me.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Happy Pi Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pi Day    Happy Pi Day  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:06 am

Very cool Scott! I love dinosaur stuff.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

Happy Pi Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pi Day    Happy Pi Day  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 am

Happy Pi Day  Mmmmmmmm-pie
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

Happy Pi Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pi Day    Happy Pi Day  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 5:53 am

Of you're ever in Pittsburgh, check out the Carnegie Museum. They have an excellent prehistoric exhibit.

https://carnegiemnh.org/visitor/exhibitions/dinosaurs-in-their-time/
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

Happy Pi Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pi Day    Happy Pi Day  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 11:07 am

Every little Podunk town in rural Montana has a little museum with dinosaur bones. Some are interesting, while others get you looking for the guy slinging the snake oil remedy in old bottles with cork tops that cure everything from the warts on genital crabs to stupidity.

Happy Pi Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pi Day    Happy Pi Day  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Pi Day
Page 1 of 1