Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas

Go down 
+18
ZombieHavoc
candlemass
Aaron_D
nevermore
Thrasher73
the sentinel
tohostudios
Glower
Witchfinder
scottmitchell74
Required Fields
Thelemech
Boris2008
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
Lari
Gilbert
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Merry Christmas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 11:40 pm

Merry Christmas all! Hope you all have a very enjoyable holiday season, and a great New Year!

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 9:09 am

Happy Christmas!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 12:17 pm

I'm on break at work right now and I have a bunch of shit to do when I get home later this afternoon, so I'll just say Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals" now in case I don't have time to log on later. Enjoy your holiday everyone.

Merry Christmas - Page 3 Fb_img14

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 12:43 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the holidays and stay warm.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 3:31 pm

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 5:37 pm

Merry Christmas! santasantasanta
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 5:46 pm

Merry Christmas - Page 3 Tree2022

That's my tree. I blockaded it from the twins with a couch and some boxes, so they don't tear down all the decorations the first night right away.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 7:15 pm

Lari wrote:

That's my tree. I blockaded it from the twins with a couch and some boxes, so they don't tear down all the decorations the first night right away.

Are there any reindeer games played in Finland? Razz
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 7:16 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone! 🎄🎁
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 7:40 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 8:54 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Lari wrote:

Reindeer spotting, occasionally.  Wink

My mom is from Lapland. That's the true north I am familiar with. I spent all my Christmases there as a kid. Lots of reindeer, snow, ice, and pretty much nothing else.

I'm born in Helsinki and I'm considered a southerner here in Finland. Helsinki is basically at the same latitude as Anchorage, Alaska.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 11:44 pm

Lari wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Lari wrote:

My mom is from Lapland. That's the true north I am familiar with. I spent all my Christmases there as a kid. Lots of reindeer, snow, ice, and pretty much nothing else.

I'm born in Helsinki and I'm considered a southerner here in Finland. Helsinki is basically at the same latitude as Anchorage, Alaska.

Sounds cool! (no pun intended).

I knew a kid in high school who was half Finnish. His name was Janne. I mistakenly pronounced it Jane. I didn’t know the J was the sound of Y in English.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 12:17 am

Lari wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Lari wrote:

That's too cold for me. I am not used to cold actually.

Planning on re-visiting Finland soon. Hopefully during summer.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 7:26 am

Lari wrote:

All I can see is Blind Guardian!

😄
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 4:05 pm

Old European pagan Yule characters were all pretty metal looking:

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:14 am

Happy New Year all! Hope everyone is staying safe and warm, and that this damn storm hitting the US will end soon.

I am enjoying a sunny warm weather in a t-shirt! Might even go for a swim later.

Cheers 🥂.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3