Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POST your fav video from the last 5 years.

Go down 
+5
Temple of Blood
Lari
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Empty
PostSubject: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 3:33 am

Cool song - Cool vid - cool subject.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 3:55 am

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 4:00 am

Always liked the Slayer videos they did for Repentless.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:14 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:

Cool song - Cool vid - cool subject.

To be honest, I have talked to people who don't understand why metal bands even bother to do music videos anymore, even more popular ones like Trivium and Lamb of God. (I suppose Kreator is not quite in that ballpark, although they are quite big in their home country of Germany.)

A lot of them have gone down the official lyric video path instead, as they cost less money.

That said, Fallen Brother is a good video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:20 pm

I'm not a very visual person, so I don't care much about videos. I usually prefer a simple band performance video. And I hate super slow motion, epilepsy-inducing fast cuts with extreme close ups and all those other music video tricks. They are just lame. I'd rather see the performance as if I was in the audience. So a single wide shot with as little cuts as possible.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Yeah, I don't think videos do much for metal bands these days considering the time and especially cost involved. Lyric videos get a better ROI, and releasing consistent quality albums on a regular basis is even more beneficial IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:17 pm

This thread made me think of the time when videos were important. Hence the hair metal topic.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Either this

Or this

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 2:22 am

Good call on Kreator Unc! Here's one I really like.

Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 4:11 am

Not sure where I stumbled on this video, But I think it is hilarious.. I have never seen anything like it before..

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:39 am

LOVE both of those bands Thrashy/AA.

Another good I/R vid:

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:42 am

Not my kind of music, but pretty funny:

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Yeah the Red Fang vid is hilarious. Its cool how the Iron Reagan guys run into them buying milk in the other video as well. A little foreshadowing, or an afterthought. Not sure which. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Yeah the Red Fang vid is hilarious. Its cool how the Iron Reagan guys run into them buying milk in the other video as well. A little foreshadowing, or an afterthought. Not sure which. Lol!

I'll just have wheat thins and beer....
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 1:16 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Not my kind of music, but pretty funny:

Money well spent!  lol!

Okay, Now I'm hooked on watching their videos..

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Gotta say I'm loving this. Ghost are so theatrical that all of the dancing just works.

Plus, the day that I don't enjoy seeing hot women in leotards is the day I die! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 1:50 am

Thrasher73 wrote:

Funny how the songs stops & they just look at each other. soft background muzak playing, Then bang right back into the song, lol..
Back to top Go down
kropotkin
Metal novice
Metal novice
kropotkin

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 5:18 am

The original song is in my all time favorite top 10. A nice cover of it used in my all time favorite youtube video. Houston's singer released recently a great cd, btw!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST your fav video from the last 5 years.   POST your fav video from the last 5 years. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST your fav video from the last 5 years.
Page 1 of 1