Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.

Go down 
+5
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:01 am

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/randy-rampage-canadian-hardcore-legend-and-former-annihilator-frontman-dead-at-58/
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:08 am

Terrible news. RIP Randy.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:16 am

It's a shame... 58 isn't that old. His two albums with Annihilator are some of the best they did.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:17 am

Damn!! That's a bummer to start the day... R.I.P. sir.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:34 am

Dang. That is a bummer. I just listened to all my Annihilator albums last week too. Weird. Rest in peace, dude. Thanks for the music.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:40 am

Crappy news to start the day.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 11:03 am

R.I.P. Sad news indeed. Randy is one of my favourite Annihilator vocalists. His performance on Alice in Hell is amazing. We love you Randy. You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 3:27 pm

I am checking out another band that Randy had fronted: stress factor 9. Any fans? I like what i have heard so far.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 5:15 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 6:38 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 4:44 am

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:26 am

Anyone owns the album by Randy's other band Stress Factor 9? Excellent thrash metal album with some punk influences. Great stuff really. I have been playing it repeatedly lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.   Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Rampage (ex-Annhilator) R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1