Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Margot Kidder

Go down 
+7
Required Fields
Addy
manny
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

R.I.P. Margot Kidder Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 12:45 pm

TMZ is reporting that Margot Kidder, best known for her roles as Lois Lane in four "Superman" movies and Kathy Lutz in the original "Amityville Horror," has passed away at the age of 69.

R.I.P. Margot Kidder Tumblr_inline_o22wk9uSVl1tvm1vp_1280

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/14/margot-kidder-dead-dies-bipolar-superman-lois-lane/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39404

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Wow. That's a bit of a shock. To me, she was the quintessential Lois Lane.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 3:47 pm

Yea, I think for allot of folks in our generation, she'll be the only Lois. Come to think of it, aside from 'Superman' and 'Amityville Horror', after checking her IMDB, I personally can't recall seeing her in much else.

Farewell Ms. Kidder. You can fly with Christoper again.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25766

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 8:44 pm

007 wrote:

R.I.P.

I agree with you.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 9:20 pm

She was my generation's Lois Lane and she played her, as intelligent, ballsy, brave, chain smoking kick ass woman. Margot Kidder was cool, and loved her as Lois Lane. Rest in peace, Ms. Lane.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 10:28 am

nevermore wrote:
007 wrote:

R.I.P.

I agree with you.

R.I.P.

Agreed

RIP
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28392

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:42 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4600

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 9:07 pm

As everyone else has mentioned, I don't know her from much anything else besides Amityville and Superman. She was always Lois Lane to me. R.I.P.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18880

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 2:03 am

She was also in the original Black Christmas. The last thing I saw her in was a horror movie called The Clown At Midnight which was pretty crappy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:57 am

I liked her in the Superman movies. I remember she had a well publicized mental breakdown in the 90s.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I liked her in the Superman movies. I remember she had a well publicized mental breakdown in the 90s.

From what I've read she struggled with her mental health her whole life, even when she was a teenager

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Margot Kidder   R.I.P. Margot Kidder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Margot Kidder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: