Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing

Go down 
+4
Required Fields
nevermore
mikeinfla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Empty
PostSubject: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:32 am

Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Allison-mack
Allison Mack -- best known for playing Chloe Sullivan on "Smallville" -- has been arrested for her connection to the case involving the alleged leader of a sex cult called Nxivm.

The actress was arrested by the FBI, according to NYC law enforcement sources, and is due to appear in federal court in Brooklyn Friday.

12:25 PM PT -- Mack has been indicted on sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and conspiracy to commit forced labor charges. According to the legal docs ... Mack recruited and persuaded young women to join a secret organization called "DOS" or the "Vow" under the guise of a women's empowerment group.

Mack allegedly forced women into sex slavery and took "collateral" from them in the form of compromising photos and recorded confessions of past crimes in order to blackmail them into staying in DOS for life.

According to the docs ... Mack directed the women to have sex with Raniere and required them to remain celibate, not masturbate and grow out their pubic hair to please Raniere. Mack also allegedly made the DOS slaves participate in "readiness" drills, which required them to respond to their masters anytime -- day or night.

The women were allegedly sleep-deprived and starved to the point of their menstrual cycles stopping. All of this is believed to have gone down between February 2016 and June 2017.

Brooklyn federal prosecutors are recommending Mack's bail be extremely high, because they believe she's a flight risk with considerable ties in Mexico.

If convicted, Mack faces between 15 years and life in prison.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:36 pm

Wow!! That's crazy!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:38 pm

nevermore wrote:
Wow!! That's crazy!!

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:21 am

Bizarre story
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 10:38 am

What happened - when she appeared in court ?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 10:39 am

I never watched the show, so I have no idea who this gal is, but... yikes.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Various news:

Mack was released from federal custody on $5 million bond on Tuesday. She is in the midst of plea negotiations with prosecutors and is believed to be prepared to cooperate in the case against Raniere, who has a checkered legal history involving his purported self-help businesses and alleged pyramid schemes. Mack was released on condition of serving on home detention with electronic monitoring at her parents’ house in Los Alamitos, Calif. Her parents, Jonathan and Melinda Mack, put the property up as collateral to help cover their daughter’s bail.

How did a young woman with a promising future as an actress become enmeshed in such a bizarre and sordid drama? Industry sources are shocked at the headlines involving Mack, particularly those knew the actress in the “Smallville” years. More than one associate of the actress from her time on “Smallville,” the Superman origins drama produced by Warner Bros. Television for the WB Network and CW, said she was “the least likely person” to be involved in an alleged criminal conspiracy, let alone something that targeted young women for abuse.

Allison Mack's every move is, officially, on Uncle Sam's radar ... the "Smallville" star is now rocking a sweet little GPS monitor on the heels of her sex cult arrest.

Mack, who was best known as Chloe Sullivan on "Smallville," is now known as the alleged pimp of a sex cult who got busted in Mexico last week. She was extradited to the U.S., and Wednesday in L.A. she got fitted with a GPS ankle monitor as a term of her bail.

Sources inside NXIVM told Artvoice that reputed sex cult leader Allison Mack ‘married’ former actresses/sex slave Nicki Clyne in order to keep Clyne in the USA.

Clyne is a Canadian citizen and was having difficulties fulfilling visa obligations. Sources said India Oxenberg – daughter of Dynasty TV star Catherine Oxenberg – witnessed the nuptials.

Up until cult leader Keith Raniere’s flight from the USA – and leading to his arrest in Mexico last week – Mack, Clyne and Oxenberg lived together in Mack’s townhouse near Albany, NY. Raniere lived nearby in a home with two other women.

Mack, Clyne and Oxenberg are branded on their pubic region with initials of Raniere now in federal custody awaiting arraignment before a federal magistrate in Brooklyn on sex trafficking charges.

Mack – who is second in command – has her initials burned on the pubic regions of the NXIVM slave women, alongside Raniere.

“The reason for the fake marriage is that Clyne is Canadian and Mack a US citizen,’ said a source close to both women.

She is said to have been promoted to No. 2 in the group for her ability to entice a steady stream of young women—who were subsequently branded and beaten—as sex partners for its founder, Keith Raniere.

Raniere and Mack been charged with—and pleaded not guilty to—sex-trafficking and forced-labor charges.

However, Page Six reports Mack is now seeking to cut a deal with prosecutors, and that she also sought to increase Nxivm’s star power by reaching out to Emma Watson and Kelly Clarkson on Twitter with the intention of getting them to join the group.

“.@EmWatson I participate in a unique human development & women’s movement I’d love to tell you about. As a fellow actress I can relate so...” Mack tweeted at Watson in January 2016.

In 2013, she tweeted to Clarkson: “I heard through the grapevine that you’re a fan of Smallville. I’m a fan of yours as well! I’d love to chat sometime,” she wrote to the pop superstar in 2013.

Mack allegedly used her celebrity to lure young women into the cult, who were then pressured to have sexual relations with Raniere and were, incredibly, branded with a design based on Raniere’s and Mack’s initials in ceremonies.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Branded on their pubic region!!!! affraid

I'll hold off for more details before going too hard on this woman. I know psychology a bit too well to think that mind control is impossible and cults have proven this time and time again. It kind of sounds as though she was a victim before she started committing crimes for the cult.

Reading a bit more apparently all three women are prepared to go to jail in order to keep this scumbag free which kind of demonstrates my first point.

I hope they have some deprogramming before they are allowed to testify!

General rule of thumb is that any belief system that involves taking red hot metal to your junk is maybe best avoided!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 5:49 pm

This story is way more bizarre than I imagined!

Branding my pubic region?!? I'd have been out of the group as soon as that subject came up!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 am

In an interview apparently conducted before she was charged with sex trafficking, among other counts, former Smallville costar Allison Mack told a reporter it was her idea to brand some female members of the controversial self-help group Nxivm.

According to Mack’s quotes, published Thursday in a New York Times Magazine article, she says she was the one who decided specific women within Nxivm — all part of a secretive subgroup known as “Dominus Obsequious Sororium” or DOS, according to prosecutors — should be marked with co-founder Keith Raniere’s initials, using a cauterizing pen.

The Times describes Mack, 35, as taking “full responsibility for coming up with” the brand.

“I was like: ‘Y’all, a tattoo? People get drunk and tattooed on their ankle “BFF,” or a tramp stamp,’ ” Mack is quoted as saying. “‘I have two tattoos and they mean nothing.’ ”

++++

Personally I think she is full of crap. I think she is covering their "leader" and will say anything to get him out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:04 am

And if you have some time and want some background on what's going on listen to this podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/side-stories-nxivm

Last Podcast On The Left has some great shows including one on Mark Chapman, The Peoples Temple (the one that turned me on to this podcast, that one is WILD and is 5 parts long), Casey Anthony and more. The guys are hilarious and forever I'll think of Jim Jones as Droopy Dog (you gotta listen to it to see what I mean).
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 am

Am I the only one here that wouldn't mind being her sex slave for a couple days? She looks like she'd be a good ride, as long as she leaves that brand far away from me! Smile

Seriously, that whole story is freakin crazy. I can't for the life of me figure out how these cult leader types get these people to do this shit. At what point does that shit seem normal to the other members of these cults? Just blows my mind that something like that can happen.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing   Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:56 am

Stranger and stranger as the story unfolds. I too believe she is covering for that leader.
Back to top Go down

Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficing
Page 1 of 1