Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla

Go down 
+2
the sentinel
scottmitchell74
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Empty
PostSubject: Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla   Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 6:25 pm

My piano teacher asked me what kind of music I like. I told him, "metal" and he proceded to tell me that he's Brian Wheat's piano tuner and that he recently moved from Sacramento to little, tiny Baird, Texas, 21.6 miles away, a little town of 1500 people. Go, figure!

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla   Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:11 pm

No no no...Brian Wheat lives 21.6 miles from scottmitchell74! He should be honored sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla   Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Hey! He's only 4371 miles from me! We're practically neighbors! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla   Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Nice. Go there this weekend, smash all of his acoustic guitars and tell Tesla to make a decent ROCK record again!!

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla   Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Hey! He's only 4371 miles from me! We're practically neighbors! Very Happy

No sir. The honor goes to me. He is only 10700 miles from me! Plan to pay him a visit soon Razz
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla   Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 9:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Nice. Go there this weekend, smash all of his acoustic guitars and tell Tesla to make a decent ROCK record again!!

lol! Also, ask him where the hell is the box set from like, I don't know, a decade or so ago? Smile
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla   Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:33 am

Quote :
Also, ask him where the hell is the box set from like, I don't know, a decade or so ago?

No kidding. Tesla has never really promised anything and then not delivered, except for this. Even if it ended up being a single disc of rarities that would be cool with me. I have to imagine they have some good stuff in the vaults.

Tesla seems to be on tour 90% of the year, but it would be cool to run into Brian in your hometown. All of the guys in the band seem really down to earth and live pretty normal lives when not on the road.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla   Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:00 am

the sentinel wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

lol!  Also, ask him where the hell is the box set from like, I don't know, a decade or so ago? Smile

I believe a lot of old material was lost or damaged in a studio fire a few years ago...

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Tesla-Sacramento-Studio-Destroyed-by-Fire-104108279.html

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla   Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just found out I live 21.6 miles from Brian Wheat of Tesla
Page 1 of 1