Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD

Go down 
+6
exact33
Olafsto
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
stormspell
10 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Empty
PostSubject: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 3:12 am

8 NEW Releases Available,
BigCartel webstore temporarily re-open,
FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD with every order of $50 or more!

Hello,
For a very limited time you can order our new releases (and many more from our back catalog) from our Big Cartel webstore (link below).

This is a ONE WEEK event only!
I'll close the store next Thursday, April 12th at 23:59 pm PST.

I have also simplified the shipping costs as follows:

USA shipping = $3.00 - flat shipping cost for any size order!
Rest of World shipping = $16.00 - flat shipping cost for any size order!

And yes, the day has come where EVERY ORDER OF $50 or more (Shipping not included) will receive a FREE copy of the Mystery Band 1986 CD!

Supplies are limited, so this offer is only valid until supplies last.
Be quick or cry later!

Stormspell's BigCartel webstore: http://stormspell.bigcartel.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:05 am

Dang, your timing stinks...I'm broke Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 9:07 am

Order placed! Looking forward to that mystery band cd.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 9:53 am

Wow, great stuff here!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 11:07 am

Great!

I`m tired of looking through all of Cdbabys out of stock Stormspell releases :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 8:48 pm

what happened on the new Rocka Rollas? Sounds like Dragonforce, Jr.

BTW - I submitted an order Smile

stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:52 am

Most of the tunes on the "new" Rocka were originally conceived back in 2012, but underwent numerous transformations and revisions. I think Ced has re-recorded the entire album from scratch at least 5 times since then, if not more... so its probably easier to tell what is not happening on it, haha.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 4:06 pm

I have made an order as well, it was weird ordering directly from you. It looks like it has been two plus years, I guess it was when you hopped over to CDBaby.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:38 am

Yes order placed and can not wait for that "Steel Assassins" cd! Of course the other fistful are going to get slobbered all over as well.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:50 am

Can't wait to finally get my copy of Assassin Master by Steev!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:13 am

metalken wrote:
I have made an order as well, it was weird ordering directly from you. It looks like it has been two plus years, I guess it was when you hopped over to CDBaby.

Yeah, close to 3 years. If it wasn't for the Assassin Master of Steev CDs, I'd have never re-opened it. I certainly don't miss the hassle of having to pack 200+ orders with the usual suspects already e-mailing to ask if their orders have been shipped yet. Some things never change Laughing
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 10:59 pm

stormspell wrote:
metalken wrote:

Yeah, close to 3 years. If it wasn't for the Assassin Master of Steev CDs, I'd have never re-opened it. I certainly don't miss the hassle of having to pack 200+ orders with the usual suspects already e-mailing to ask if their orders have been shipped yet. Some things never change Laughing

I for one am super grateful that you took the time to bother with that Master of Steev stuff. Never see it again and certainly good stuff.

And 200 plus orders seems a good day and certainly speaks to the quality of what you put out and the demand for it.

Of note I have used ultimate will power not to bother you with the when question. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:42 am

Order placed. Looking forward to upping my metal street-cred again. Been playing a lot of Weezer and wearing cardigans lately.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Every time this thread pops up I'm reminded that I still have to write up a review of that Lucifer's Hammer album for ya, Storm.

Sorry, there's been way too much real-life crap getting in the way of my Metal fun lately. I suck.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD   Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormspell: 8 NEW releases, FREE Mystery Band 1986 CD
Page 1 of 1