Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)

Go down 
+5
Boris2008
Gilbert
Witchfinder
glassprison
9 posters

Choose up to three
Painkiller
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap28%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 28% [ 14 ]
Night Crawler
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap16%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
Jugulator
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap12%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
Abductors
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap6%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Bloodsuckers
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap4%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Demonizer
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap4%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Hellrider
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap10%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Redeemer of Souls
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap6%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Metalizer
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap2%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Necromancer
PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_lcap12%PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 50

AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Empty
PostSubject: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 8:59 pm

continued...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 9:34 am

Painkiller , Jugulator and Abductors
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:25 am

This is the Painkiller!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Painkiller, Night crawler and Redeemer of souls.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Night Crawler, Redeemer of Souls and Necromancer.
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:52 am

Painkiller, Demonizer, Necromancer
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:51 pm

Painkiller
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 3:07 pm

Jug-You-Late-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 1:50 pm

I went with Night Crawler, Painkiller and Jugulator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)   PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIEST POLL: Best of the Agentive Suffixes (Pt. 2 '90-present)
Page 1 of 1