Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story

Go down 
+4
the sentinel
SAHB Healer
Tall Tyrion
Fat Freddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Empty
PostSubject: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:22 pm

Saw this on Blabbermouth (it's from a British newspaper) and just had to share it... on a side note, "Naked Headbanger" would be a great name for a band! Smile

Naked headbanger fined for being neighbour from hell

A heavy metal fan who headbanged naked in his flat and deafened neighbours with loud music has been rocked with a £3,000 fine.

Simon Bowker made life miserable for folk in Upper Wellington Road, Brighton, blasting out tunes late into the night. When Environmental health oficers went to investigate, they spotted the 26-year-old dancing around in the flesh from the pavement outside.

Bowker, 27 Upper Wellington Road, Brighton, failed to appear at a hearing at Brighton Magistrates' Court, where he was fined and ordered to pay £1,000 costs.
Len Batten, prosecuting, told the court neighbours in the flats called the council's noise patrol team on September 1 when the music was so loud they could not hear their own televisions.
Council officers Mike Greenwood and James Rawlinson, could hear music in every room when they went into the neighbouring flat and said neighbours would not have been able to sleep because of the disturbance.
The pair managed to attract Bowker's attention and he opened the front door after putting on a pair of jeans, said Mr Batten.
He appeared to be drunk and leant on the wall for support as the officers spoke to him.
The incident was the latest in a series of complaints about noise from the property. At the hearing, on Tuesday, Bowker was was found guilty in his absence of three charges of breaching a noise abatement notice - which was served on him in June.
The other two charges related to Bowker breaching the noise abatement notice by allowing his dog to bark continuously and playing loud music on, August 31.
Bowker was fined £1,000 for each offence, ordered to pay £1,000 council costs and £50 towards the Victim Support Scheme.
After the hearing Councillor Geoffrey Theobald, chairman of Brighton's environment committee, said: "The fines imposed in this case send out a clear message that this sort of noise nuisance is clearly not acceptable.
"It makes other people's lives a misery and will not be tolerated."
Last night one of Bowker's neighbours, who did not want to be named, said: "It's about time. It's been a nightmare living here over the past few months.
"Hopefully this fine will finally make him see sense. Or at least change his taste in music."
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:34 pm

Quote :
" Or at least change his taste in music."

NEVER!!!

But put on some pants and turn it down, dude. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:22 pm

If it's too loud, you're too old.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:09 pm

Makes me really grateful that I live on a farm a quarter mile away from anybody. Sometimes I even headbang naked out in the front yard! crazy happy
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:21 pm

fainting
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:16 pm

i don't know that naked headbanging would be all that much fun. all of that flopping about.

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:18 pm

mc666 wrote:
i don't know that naked headbanging would be all that much fun. all of that flopping about.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:54 am

lmfao Br00tal!!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:36 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
Sometimes I even headbang naked out in the front yard! crazy happy

And to think, I coulda gone my whole life without knowing that. fainting
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:54 am

mc666 wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:15 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Quote :
" Or at least change his taste in music."

NEVER!!!

But put on some pants and turn it down, dude. lol!

right on there bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story   The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Naked Headbanger -- Odd News Story
Page 1 of 1