Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Massacre V

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

Metal Massacre V Empty
PostSubject: Metal Massacre V   Metal Massacre V Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Not just my fav MM comp, my fav comp period! Hell, one of my fav albums, period!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40527

Metal Massacre V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Massacre V   Metal Massacre V Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 8:06 pm

Excellent comp! Probably the best of the Massacre releases.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Metal Massacre V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Massacre V   Metal Massacre V Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:05 pm

Great album, my MM favorite also. It's also the only one I still have. Was a bit disappointed when I hunted down a band off of it, and discovered how bad they were. Happens to be one of my favorite songs on the MM album, but the rest of the Album is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40527

Metal Massacre V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Massacre V   Metal Massacre V Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:27 pm

That Jesters Of Destiny tune playing s excellent. I had wondered how the reset of their stuff sounded. I guess I wasn't missing much.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9938

Metal Massacre V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Massacre V   Metal Massacre V Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:42 pm

I only own the metal massacre III cd, which i find to be very good. Need to get more of those compilations.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Metal Massacre V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Massacre V   Metal Massacre V Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:44 am

007 wrote:
That Jesters Of Destiny tune playing s excellent. I had wondered how the reset of their stuff sounded. I guess I wasn't missing much.
No you're not missing much. I only gave the album one full listen, an some of it was ok, but that song is by far the best of the album. It's not only me either, you can read the comments on there saying the same thing lol
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7629

Metal Massacre V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Massacre V   Metal Massacre V Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 9:53 am

Great comp! "The Brave" rips.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Metal Massacre V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Massacre V   Metal Massacre V Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Massacre V
Page 1 of 1