Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP - Dolores O'Riordan

Go down 
+16
MetalGuy71
candlemass
mikeinfla
nevermore
manny
Dark Horseman
Eyesore
Boris2008
tohostudios
the sentinel
Required Fields
Troublezone
Thelemech
Gilbert
MoonChild
20 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Empty
PostSubject: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:52 pm

http://www.thejournal.ie/dolores-o-riordan-rip-3798887-Jan2018/

RIP
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:02 pm

RIP. I remember zombie being a true hit back in the 90s.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:08 pm

R.I.P.

I always really liked her voice.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 pm

What a shame... 46 is too young to go.

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:13 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:43 pm

My boss said this at work today. Man, too young! Surprising.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:08 pm

Not a big Cranberries fan but they do have a few tunes in their catalog that I dig. Regardless, 46 is way too young. RIP.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:37 pm

I was a big Cranberries fan pretty much from the beginning of their career, such a shame and the fact that we were the same age just makes it feel way too young!

I still think this song is perfect

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:39 pm

That's my favorite Cranberries song.

And 46 IS way too young.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Yeah, such a bummer.

I'm not a big fan of their really poppy stuff, but they have some awesome tunes regardless. To the Faithful Departed is a brilliant album.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Sad
Very sad news.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Back in the 90's I was a huge fan, but I admit it has been years since I have spun any of their albums. The woman was an amazing talent and you could not escape her music in the 90's. May she rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:21 pm

R.I.P.

Sad news.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:46 pm

I still have some of their cds in my room at my parents' house. Will pass by and grab one to listen to
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

Yep, much too young....

I remember when I worked in college radio at UT in Knoxville (WUTK). It was time to start my shift and I showed up a few minutes early. The girl who was on air at the time had "Linger" playing. She didn't know I was there yet because I was putting my stuff away. (She did not have the mic open). I could hear her singing along to the song but she changed the lyrics and sang it as "Will you F me, will you F me, will you F me with your finger". I have to say she was quite embarrassed when I walked in.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:33 am

R.I.P.

Sad news. Way too young to die.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 am

For some reason I always confuse these two...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:19 am

As a fellow 46 year old, I certainly hope her death is attributed to something other than being, ya know, 46.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:29 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
As a fellow 46 year old, I certainly hope her death is attributed to something other than being, ya know, 46.

X2
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:29 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:07 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Sounds like it's probably gonna be an accidental overdose. Pain meds or anti-depression stuff, I'd guess. =(
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:20 am

I think she had some serious back problems. I guess we will have to wait on the press release. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Wow, very sad. My favorite non-Metal group, and someone I pretty much adored from a distance, as well. Too young.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 10:14 am

Im very sad for this as Cranberries was among my favorites

RIP Delores the world is a bit darker without you in it
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP - Dolores O'Riordan   RIP - Dolores O'Riordan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP - Dolores O'Riordan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: