Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option Empty
PostSubject: 1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option   1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 6:49 am

Hello,

Just a heads up to let you know that CDBaby has brought the 1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping option back, when you buy 3 or more CDs. The offer will be valid through January 2nd.

Stormspell CDBaby store: https://store.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

P.S. there will be many titles getting constantly out of stock as I'm only allowed to send small quantities at the time. I'll try to restock as fast as I can, so please check back often. Cheers!

In fact, I just checked and most of the current titles sold out already! I'll be sending 4 Large Priority boxes restocks later today!

P.S.S. I'll post periodic updates of what's been restocked. Requests are welcome, thanks!

1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option 5-sale10
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: 1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option   1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 7:16 am

That Traitor album rocks. Thanks for the deals!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: 1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option   1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:38 am

Does the album artwork load for everyone else on that page? Only the top two albums load for me. Been that way for at least a week.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: 1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option   1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:46 am

Does this apply to the middle east area?
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: 1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option   1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:58 am

Gilbert wrote:
Does this apply to the middle east area?

Worldwide Brother! I got 6 killer cds for $30.01!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: 1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option   1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 3:33 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Does the album artwork load for everyone else on that page? Only the top two albums load for me. Been that way for at least a week.

I have reported the issue a week ago and was told it is some internal server problem affecting the entire CDBaby site. No one has bothered to fix it yet though...
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: 1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option   1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 3:36 pm

A lot of restock boxes have been shipped out recently and some more are in transit, taking extra time to be added to the inventory than anticipated. I guess CDBaby are quite backed up with orders due to the free shipping right now.

I'll be shipping all new releases out to them sometime next week too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option   1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1-cent WORLDWIDE shipping is back! Many titles with $5 SALE option
Page 1 of 1