Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'

Go down 
+9
Shawn Of Fire
Thrasher73
Dark Horseman
exact33
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Gilbert
Fat Freddy
BillRoxx
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Empty
PostSubject: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Thrash metal outfit Deliverance drop their first new single in nearly five years entitled ‘The Black Hand’ check out the new lyric video courtesy of Lux Studios below and be sure to request the new single on all your favorite rock radio stations today!

Support the Metal Underground!

Watch for the brand new album ‘The Subversive Kind’ coming in early 2018 on Roxx Records / 3 Frogz Records.

Visit www.roxxproductions.com to join their email list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 8:38 am

Hmmm... me thinkee me likee... will require more spins....

By the way, that image early in the vid of the riot cops and the devil kids, with the old-school blood splat D logo in the background would be a badass t-shirt design. Just a suggestion. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 9:23 am

Good stuff. One of the bands whose albums are impossible to find in this part of the world.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:06 am

I like it... but it's not something that immediately gets my attention. At least I know it's totally better than anything from the last album.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Love the way Bill describes this new Deliverance as a "Thrash Metal Outfit". This still is no where near real thrash.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 6:59 pm

i like it.

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 7:11 pm

I think it's fairly thrashy, a little of a Death Angel sound.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am

I was actually expecting it to be more sonically brutal like the first 2 songs on What A Joke.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 5:20 am

I gotta be honest the way they were hyping this up I was thinking it would be more like the self titled album. This first single doesn't do much for me. Maybe it'll grow on me who knows but I'm hoping there's better songs on the album.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:14 am

Quote :
I was actually expecting it to be more sonically brutal

YouTube squashes/compresses the hell out of audio, I would bet that the album version will sound way better.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:18 am

Yeah, no way is that how it will sound on official release.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:20 am

Sadly, it never really got going to me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 pm

I think it's a pretty good tune.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 3:11 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
I gotta be honest the way they were hyping this up I was thinking it would be more like the self titled album. This first single doesn't do much for me. Maybe it'll grow on me who knows but I'm hoping there's better songs on the album.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 3:25 pm

It's a decent song, but it lacks the old school "thrash" hype that I expected. I'm hoping the rest of the album is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 11:30 am

The song is decent. I am not expecting it to be the best album in this style. It takes a bit to get back in that thrash groove so to say. Its been a LONG time since they played thrashy or even fast for that matter so to hash out those kinks and shit will take a bit. I am looking fwd to hearing more though. The next album though if he continues in the style will be fkn amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 8:35 pm

I didn't think they needed to record a great thrash lp, just a great lp, we'll see if it is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:49 pm

I thought the other tracks were quite a bit faster and heavier... this isnt really the song I would've picked for a single...

If you liked the first album I really think you'll like this album once its finally released...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'   Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'
Page 1 of 1