Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals) Empty
PostSubject: NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals)   NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Double 2CD Set, featuring over 2 hours of melodic metal from Sweden with bitter-sweet melancholic edge. Featuring Henrik Johansson & Micke Därth (ex-Twilight/Beyond Twilight) and Peo Pettersson (Leviticus, Axia) on vocals.

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals)   NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:20 am

stormspell wrote:
Double 2CD Set, featuring over 2 hours of melodic metal from Sweden with bitter-sweet melancholic edge. Featuring Henrik Johansson & Micke Därth (ex-Twilight/Beyond Twilight) and Peo Pettersson (Leviticus, Axia) on vocals.

I Can't wait! This sounds huge!

I bought there 1st 3 cd's. The 1st cd has amazing songs imho. But the recording was just ok. Did not get into the 2nd as much.

The last cd "The 3rd Phase of Destruction" was big improvement in recording quality, Especially the drums. Peo, Who I had never heard of sounded great. Even a nod to DIO at times.

I discovered the band because I was a big fan of "Twilight" and Micke Darth. I use to email Micke & Henrik back when the 1st cd came out. They always responded, Good guys.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals)   NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 1:44 am

I'm glad you like it. I also think you would be interested to know that Micke gathered bunch of old songs from his pre-Twilight days (Detest, Hellrats) and we are going to release that too:

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals)   NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOCTURNAL ALLIANCE (feat Peo Pettersson from Leviticus on vocals)
Page 1 of 1