Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)   Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 7:38 am

#3 in my Stormspell six-pack...

Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) 13677639_f520

The new album by YURI FULONE, "Your Kingdom Will Fall," is out Sept. 2017 on Stormspell Records. Sword swingin, poser slayin' epic Power Metal from Brazil, for fans of Manowar, HammerFall, Blind Guardian, etc.

Review on my blog: https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Yuri-Fulone-Your-Kingdom-Will-Fall-2017-Album-Review

"Thunderstorm"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)   Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 8:25 am

That sounds pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)   Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)   Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 2:53 pm

sounds good. I really like the vocals.

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)   Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Yeah, the vocals are fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)   Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 10:35 am

Yuri Fulone contacted me on Facebook earlier this week to thank me for my review -- he also sez that since I made a "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" joke about the cover art, now he thinks of the French guys launching the cow at Arthur and his men every time he looks at it. ("RUN AWAAAAAAYYYY!") Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)   Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:23 pm

For some unknown reason CDBaby received the stock last Monday, yet are still to make it available for purchase. Drives me totally nuts...

On a side-note if anyone wonders: I had to commission a new coverart for my pressing as Yuri did not have the original collage in good enough resolution for printing. I'm not sure how the Brazilian label handled that, but apparently they still used it, whereas mine is with "Monty Python" art Smile. Real collectors can hunt down both versions, I guess Wink. Brazilian is digipack, while mine is jewel case release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)   Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuri Fulone - Your Kingdom Will Fall (2017)
Page 1 of 1