Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ Empty
PostSubject: The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ   The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:59 pm

Man, I've been listening to most of Y&T's albums and the Forbidden Demos album from XYZ lately... Amazing stuff. I've downloaded the albums through BearShare, and I definitely plan on tracking down these albums and buying them whether it's thru BearShare, CDUniverse.com, whatever.

Y&T is *really* knocking my socks off!

Souvenirs, Inside Out, and Never Too Late by XYZ are killer cuts.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ   The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:58 pm

Y&T rules. I was just listening to Mean Streak and Open Fire last week. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ   The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:11 pm

I really like Y&T. For some reason I didn't used to (of course I used to just mainly like thrash) - but a few years ago I heard "Contagious" again - and was hooked! Great album.

I don't have any of their other stuff ... but I plan on gettin' it.

Never heard XYZ, are they along the same lines?
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ   The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:56 pm

XYZ's self titled debut is a great album. Yet another band that arrived to late to the party in terms of popularity. I've never heard anything outside of their 1st album though. I think the Hungry cover had goofy artwork that turned me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ   The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alphabet Bands: Y&T and XYZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: