Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued Empty
PostSubject: Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued   Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:31 pm

No Remorse Records has announced the upcoming reissues of three albums which feature former MEGADETH and CACOPHONY guitarist Marty Friedman: the VIXEN "Made In Hawaii" EP (originally released in 1983), HAWAII's legendary "Loud, Wild And Heavy" EP (from 1984), and a collection of recordings from his late 1970s band DEUCE (later known as TENSION).

All three titles were recently remastered and partially restored by Bart Gabriel (CIRITH UNGOL, SORTILÈGE, CRYSTAL VIPER). The VIXEN and HAWAII releases are both packed with bonus tracks and extended to the size of full-length albums. Each of the releases will be available as a limited-edition CD, and VIXEN's "Made In Hawaii" will be available as a CD, vinyl LP and ultra-limited box set. Exact release dates for all three albums will be announced shortly.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/marty-friedmans-hawaii-vixen-and-deuce-albums-to-be-reissued.html#fmq6G2CvWVcr9GoU.99

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued   Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:36 pm

I am definitely buying all of these.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued   Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 6:32 am

Sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued   Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:45 am

I'm curious to hear some of these too. I have Hawaii's The Natives Are Restless and I love that one.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued   Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
I am definitely buying all of these.

Me too!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued   Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 8:45 am

I like the Loud, Wild and Heavy EP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued   Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marty Friedman Early Works to be Re-issued
Page 1 of 1