Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper - Paranormal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Alice Cooper - Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cooper - Paranormal   Alice Cooper - Paranormal Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 11:58 am

earMUSIC has set a July 28 release date for Alice Cooper's new album, titled "Paranormal". It will be made available on 2CD digipak, 2LP, limited-edition box set and on digital formats — and will come with a special mini-album.

A statement from earMUSIC reads:

"The 12-track album has been recorded in Nashville with longtime collaborator Bob Ezrin and features a very special bonus CD — a mini-album consisting of three brand new songs written and recorded together with the original ALICE COOPER band members Dennis Dunaway, drummer Neal Smith and guitarist Michael Bruce, alongside carefully selected live recordings.

'Paranormal' also features special guest appearances by U2's Larry Mullen Jr., ZZ TOP's Billy Gibbons and DEEP PURPLE's Roger Glover."

With regards to the "Paranormal" album title, Cooper said: "I love that title, 'Paranormal', but it's not really a scary record. There's a couple of scary songs on it, but [it is] 'paranormal,' meaning 'other than normal.' This is not a normal Alice record. Bob and I decided, 'No theme this time. We're gonna make a record of things that just get us off, songs that we like. And it might go in a lot of different directions, but these are just songs that get us off."

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Paranormal   Alice Cooper - Paranormal Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 2:53 pm

a must for me. Alice is on a roll!

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Paranormal   Alice Cooper - Paranormal Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Paranormal   Alice Cooper - Paranormal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:19 am

Alice Cooper - Paranormal Alicecooperparanormalcover

Disc 1
Paranormal
Dead Flies
Fireball
Paranoiac Personality
Fallen in Love
Dynamite Road
Private Public Breakdown
Holy Water
Rats
The Sound of A

Disc 2
New studio recordings with the original Alice Cooper band:
Genuine American Girl
You And All Of Your Friends

Live in Columbus, Ohio, May 6th, 2016, with the current Alice Cooper band:
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Under My Wheels
Billion Dollar Babies
Feed My Frankenstein
Only Women Bleed
School’s Out

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Paranormal   Alice Cooper - Paranormal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:23 am

Of course i'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Paranormal   Alice Cooper - Paranormal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:40 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Of course i'll check it out.

Yea, I'll certainly be picking this one up.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Paranormal   Alice Cooper - Paranormal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 1:18 pm

sounds good. I m in!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Paranormal   Alice Cooper - Paranormal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper - Paranormal
Page 1 of 1