Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am way behind...

Go down 
+9
MetalGuy71
mikeinfla
moonspell67
Dark Horseman
Gilbert
Thrasher73
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 6:02 pm

I started selling, instead of buying over a decade ago. Since that time I have picked up releases from my all-time favs like King's X, Saxon, King Kobra, Helix, etc. But soooooo much has come out from sooooo many bands that I love, that I have lost track of a lot of them. Accuser, Vicious Rumors, Meliah Rage, Stryper and on and on. I simply cannot afford to keep up. Anyone else have this issue? And of those four bands that I mentioned, what is essential that I should spend my dollars on?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Stryper's last two albums (No More Hell To Pay and Fallen) are excellent. Them Sweet boys is on a roll.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Meliah Rage - get Masquerade and Before The Kill
Vicious Rumors - get Razorback Killers and Electric Punishment.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 4:13 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Stryper's last two albums (No More Hell To Pay and Fallen) are excellent. Them Sweet boys is on a roll.

What Fred said! They sound better than ever.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 4:43 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Meliah Rage - get Masquerade and Before The Kill
Vicious Rumors - get Razorback Killers and Electric Punishment.

True. I would also add vicious rumors' warball.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:48 pm

You should check out Accuser's, The Forlorn Divide. You will think the classic Sepultura is back together.
Back to top Go down
moonspell67
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
moonspell67

Number of posts : 463

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Accuser is killer!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 2:22 pm

moonspell67 wrote:
Accuser is killer!

headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 8:46 am

Michael Sweet's latest solo album is also excellent.

I have also been digging these guys and got 4 songs free from Amazon Prime. The Treatment

But I don't understand their modern look. They went from looking like this:

I am way behind... 300px-TheTreatment_2012

to looking like the guys in the above video. Not sure if it is the same band or not but they look completely different.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 4:12 pm

It's the same band, but that's a different lead singer for The Treatment. Might be a couple different band members too. But I know the lead singer was new on their last album.

If memory serves, he was a contest winner on a British music show, like X Factor or The Voice. Something like that.

EDIT: Wikipedia lists quite a few past members, so yea, that's an old photo. All 3 of their albums and one ep are very good though. Worth a listen for sure.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 8:19 pm

I went through a dry spell for about three years so I know how you feel. I'm now making pretty good money so I can buy again, but it seems there is too much I missed to catch up on. Illegal downloading gets more and more tempting.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 8:35 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I went through a dry spell for about three years so I know how you feel. I'm now making pretty good money so I can buy again, but it seems there is too much I missed to catch up on. Illegal downloading gets more and more tempting.

Illegal downloading is so 2006. Just get a Spotify account and go nuts.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 8:52 pm

I am catching up on power metal bands like Altaria, Insania, Cellador, Holy Knights, Mob Rules, Celesty, Kamelot, Crystal Eyes, Morifade, etc

Lots to go but I am enjoying power metal again! I want to get these bands discographies:

Labÿrinth
Wuthering Heights
twilight force
Highlord
Eternal Reign
Axenstar
Nostradameus
Vision Divine
Dragonland
Arthemis
Black Majesty

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 9:18 pm

exact33 wrote:
I am catching up on power metal bands like Altaria, Insania, Cellador, Holy Knights, Mob Rules, Celesty, Kamelot, Crystal Eyes, Morifade, etc

Lots to go but I am enjoying power metal again! I want to get these bands discographies:

Labÿrinth
Wuthering Heights
twilight force
Highlord
Eternal Reign
Axenstar
Nostradameus
Vision Divine
Dragonland
Arthemis
Black Majesty

Bro! Glad to hear it.

Have you Timeless Miracle's 1st?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 9:31 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Labÿrinth
Wuthering Heights
twilight force
Highlord
Eternal Reign
Axenstar
Nostradameus
Vision Divine
Dragonland
Arthemis
Black Majesty

Bro! Glad to hear it.

yep. It is great. They only have the one right?

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:17 am

Have you checked out the new Labyrinth?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:37 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Have you checked out the new Labyrinth?

yep. its on the list!

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 pm

exact33 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Labÿrinth
Wuthering Heights
twilight force
Highlord
Eternal Reign
Axenstar
Nostradameus
Vision Divine
Dragonland
Arthemis
Black Majesty

Bro! Glad to hear it.

yep. It is great. They only have the one right?

Yes, but after years of waiting (and not even being a band) they are back in the studio. Coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

I disagree about the quality of the last 2 Stryper albums but hey to each their own right? Smile

I lost track i havent bought a CD in over a year and a half. Theres albums i want i just cant afford them
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

I am way behind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am way behind...   I am way behind... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am way behind...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: