Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.  Empty
PostSubject: Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.    Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.  Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.    Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.  Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 10:54 pm

I've checked these guys out before. There was a time when I'd have been all over this, but I'm trying to slow down on my spontaneous purchases.

It's good, and if the price was right, I'd probably add some Wo to my collection. But as it stands now, I have enough fat, fuzzed out music to keep me occupied.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.    Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:49 pm

There are a plethora of bands doing this sound.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.    Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
There are a plethora of bands doing this sound.

Yea, that's certainly part of the issue. After awhile, they start blending together and you forget who's who.

PostSubject: Re: Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.    Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wo Fat-Fans of that fat, fuzz sound will get off on this.
Page 1 of 1