Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour

Go down 
+5
nevermore
Gilbert
BloodWinter
mc666
Troublezone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Sacred Reich Announces '30 Years Of Ignorance' Usa Tour - Blabbermouth.net http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sacred-reich-announces-30-years-of-ignorance-usa-tour/ (Share from CM Browser)
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Meh. Call me when you release new material rather than trying to recapture yesterday for a quick buck.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 8:33 pm

mc666 wrote:
Meh. Call me when you release new material rather than trying to recapture yesterday for a quick buck.

I agree. They need to release a new album, but I wouldn't mind seeing them live again.
Back to top Go down
BloodWinter
Metal novice
Metal novice
BloodWinter

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 11:35 am

Sacred Reich have said that they don't want to create new material and have people compare it to the old material. I would still see them though. The closest they're playing to me is around two hours away, so still not sure if I'll go or not.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Still don't own anything by this band. No clue where to start.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 3:13 pm

I've never seen them before. It would be cool to do so. But they aren't playing close to me.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Naturally the closest to me is the other end of the state.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Gilbert wrote:

Any of them. They are all absolutely great.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 6:30 pm

You know, I've never ran across any Sacred Reich CDs in my searching over the years. I know one song,Ignorance, due to it's inclusion on one of the Metal Massacres.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 11:43 pm

mc666 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Then i will see what's available on amazon and do some shopping headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 11:08 am

mc666 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

I'd second that. Their output wasn't very big, but the few albums (4) and eps (2) they put out were all quality. You can't go wrong with any of them, in my opinion.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 9:28 am

I love the Ignorance album so much. Can't get enough of that drumming. I will definitely catch them on this tour. We tried to open for them at the local date here but apparently these tours don't often want local openers.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:15 pm

Ordered the ignorance/surfing package from amazon. Loved the samples i heard on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:30 pm

I begged my promotor friends to bring this show to Minneapolis.  $5500/gig is way too much to ask.  Man, I would have been bangin' up, down, and all over that stage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour   Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Reich - 30 years of Ignorance tour
Page 1 of 1