Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the weather today

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
Red Kitty
Lari
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
Boris2008
Required Fields
Gilbert
exact33
akeldama
nevermore
Leatherface
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

What's the weather today - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Clear skies and 40
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 11:37 am

Cloudy and 28
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Cloudy in the high teens
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 5:04 pm

Snowy in the teens
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 6:33 pm

You got to the teens?  How can we be colder than you? 

We managed to get all the way to 10.  It's 8 right now.  The inch of snow we got about 10 days ago hasn't gone anywhere.  Tonight's wind chill is supposed to reach -25 overnight.  I sure am glad I replaced the door to my deck.  This thing weighs a ton and lets zero drafts through.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 8:39 pm

It was a high of 14 today (after reaching a low of 0 or 2). Right now, my computer is telling me it's 10 outside. I hate winter.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 9:56 pm

I like winter but not Antarctica.  

I much prefer cold weather to the godawful muggy, hot summers we have around here but this is ridiculous.  We haven't been above freezing in 11 days.

Right now it's 4 with a wind chill of -11.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 9:09 am

-6 right now with a wind chill of -21.  The local weather person is saying at these temps frostbite can occur in 20 minutes on unprotected skin.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 11:21 am

Sunny with a forecast of high of 19
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 11:46 am

Sunny and in the low 20's.
Back to top Go down
Highway Star
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Highway Star

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 12:10 pm

23 and snowing in Atlanta
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:52 am

Sunny and 18
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:23 am

Sun and clouds in the low teens
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Mostly sunny but low teens here too.

We've now had 10 straight days of below freezing temps.  "Only" going down to 10 tonight which is a big improvement from where we've been the last several days.

Actually it's about time STL had a real winter; the last few winters have been really "wussy" with few days below freezing and very little snow.   Now if only we could get a real whopper of a snow storm like I remember from my childhood in PA.   Not with this level of cold though please.  Laughing

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:49 am

A warm up today. Going into the 20s with increasing clouds
Back to top Go down
Highway Star
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Highway Star

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:31 am

25 and cloudy
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Sunny in the low 30s
Back to top Go down
Highway Star
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Highway Star

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:18 pm

39 and cloudy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:27 pm

007 wrote:
A warm up today. Going into the 20s with increasing clouds

Sounds just like here.  Back to the Antarctic tomorrow though.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:47 pm

The East coast is supposed to get hit with a winter storm overnight - I'm far enough inland that I prob won't see more than an inch or three of snow but they're sayin' if you're closer to the shoreline you're gonna get hammered.

They're also talking about possibly seeing a rare phenomenon that involves rapidly plunging temps and high winds, which is apparently called a "Bomb Cyclone" or a "bombogenesis."

...everybody else in my office is freaking out and I'm like "Whoa, either of those terms would make a great name for a thrash metal band!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:52 pm

I never heard of a "bomb cyclone" but I looked it up and it looks like my old stomping grounds along the coast of Connecticut are gonna get clobbered.

The first year I lived there we had so much drifting snow during one storm that when I went down from my 3rd floor condo to try to clean off my car, all the cars in the parking lot were buried and I had no idea where mine was.  We haven't had anything nearly approaching that kind of snow in the 23 years I've lived in Missouri.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:21 pm

It's cold out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:46 pm

21 and clear skies
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 5:45 am

In the teens with occasional light snow
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:43 am

Flurries in the high teens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the weather today
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next