Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!

Go down 
+2
scottmitchell74
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!   Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 8:18 am

Hope your day is a great one!!

...." But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts, I couldn't imagine a better fate than a long and lustrous winter."
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!   Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 8:46 am

One of these years, I'm going to attend one of those. I only live about an hour and a half from there and it looks to be quite the party.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!   Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 9:58 am

winter has been quite tame around me so far...

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!   Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 11:36 am

007 wrote:
One of these years, I'm going to attend one of those. I only live about an hour and a half from there and it looks to be quite the party.

Oh, man, if you don't..... Evil or Very Mad It's a dream of mine, but so far away.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!   Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 11:42 am

Phil's cool but I'm a big fan of Phil's generic-brand New York bred knockoff, Staten Island Chuck, as well. He bit NYC Mayor Bloomberg during the Groundhog Day ceremony a couple of years back, which automatically made him a legend. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!   Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 12:44 pm

007 wrote:

I wouldn't mind taking a road trip out to western PA, but I doubt it will ever happen. I think the kids would dig it. And me too.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!   Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Phil's cool but I'm a big fan of Phil's generic-brand New York bred knockoff, Staten Island Chuck, as well. He bit NYC Mayor Bloomberg during the Groundhog Day ceremony a couple of years back, which automatically made him a legend. Laughing very hard

I remember that!  I laughed my ass off.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.  I'm surprised Bloomberg didn't immediately call for a city-wide tax on "ground chuck"  to cover the health costs of people bitten by groundhogs.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!   Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Ground Hog Day, 2017!
Page 1 of 1